[FE8U] The Final Swear 2 (Completed)

Download the project here.

11 Likes

I’m still not sure if I should download the first and a second appears.

3 Likes

I won’t download a hack if there is nothing about the hack in the post, no screenshots, no info, just a random link

3 Likes

You dont like surprise ?

3 Likes

11/10, would understand the importance of player phase again

4 Likes

and the screenshots of the hack rom?

And why wasn’t this in FEE3?

5 Likes

Why should I give two shits about this if you’re not gonna tell me what it’s about?

2 Likes

BreakawayLagio, you are missing out on one of the greatest projects of the decade right here. If you want to be so close-minded and refuse to play this masterpiece, go right ahead. But sometimes, you need to take a risk to discover diamonds in the rough.

and this hack shines bright like a diamond trust me

3 Likes

I’m sorry but if there’s nothing, no screenshots, nothing about the story than why shound I play it? At least with other hacks they put up screenshots and put something about the story and that that at least allows me to see if I would like to play it or not but if there is nothing, there’s shouldn’t be a reason for me to play so sorry Mr. White Knight

1 Like

The reply is copied and pasted from another thread; don’t read too deeply into it.

As to the “hack”, I am reasonably certain it’s probably not worth your time.

6 Likes

I downloaded the game and had a lot of fun. There were a few bugs but the ending was very satisfying. Thank you, Devisio.

4 Likes

Is Roy in this hack?

5 Likes

My main issue with the hack isn’t even the game itself.
It’s he literally is like here. Have fun.
For all I know it’s FE8 with Eirikas name changed to Chad. Or a like to a NSFW site with a troll face on the front.
There is no screenshots, no post, no story, no credits, no changelist.
Why would I ever click that link? There is no incentive too and that’s why I don’t like this Hack or all the attention it’s getting.
So IMO if he doesn’t want to be shittalked, maybe do something to avoid people bashing you?

5 Likes

This is truly a seminal hack, a masterpiece to rival the likes of Different Dimensions Ostian Princess. The artwork is truly stunning, and the glorious presence of sans in Zane is a work of art more incredible than any Mona Lisa. The dialogue, too, is extremely gripping. The words “oh boy i love browsing feu” convey a true depth of emotions rarely seen in this day and age, and all the other dialogue similarly creates incredible depth of characterization. The overall story is incredibly compelling as well, an emotional and engaging tale that gripped me and continually left me on the edge of my seat. @Devisian_Nights has created a modern masterpiece that all hack makers should aspire to create.

4 Likes

But how can anything rival that Citizen Kane of hacks?

omg, you guys totally aren’t understanding it
not telling you what the hack is about is a feature of the experience, smh :triumph:

4 Likes

It seems OP has misplaced the funny because I’m not seeing it anywhere

12 Likes

No screenshot, not even a sentence of information.
If you don’t bother with us, so do we.
Flag me if you want.

1 Like

I think that this thread has already gone farther than is productive. OP, DM me if you want this thread to be re-opened.