[FE8] Unnamed Digimon Project

I’m working on a Digimon romhack for Sacred Stones, with each Digimon being a Class, alongside humans with custom classes and items. It’s currently super early in development, but the design process is coming along! Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Graphics Credits:
BlueNumemon
CloudStrifeHero
Ivoraptor
DragonRod
MexicanCactus2911
Faeriefruit
Lenh

8 Likes

you’re now my rival

6 Likes

Wait, am I a modern rival who can’t possibly win, or a old school rival who can put up a fight?

3 Likes

All jokes aside, Pokemblem was the first romhack I’ve played for Fire Emblem.

2 Likes

I moved over to SRPG Studio after fumbling my first attempt at doing my Digimon project in FE8 but there’s still something I like about FE8 being used for all sorts of things so I hope the project is a great success for you. :wave:

3 Likes

Aww :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m honoured.

Welcome to feu and good luck with the project!

I mean… smell ya later… turd

4 Likes

Otamamon_stand
I’ve started making map sprites for the Digimon, I’m glad the 16x16 sprites exist.

4 Likes

i could have sworn somebody made a sprite based off plutomon
its used in sun gods wrath i think

Top 10 Anime Battles:
2 - Unnamed Digimon Project vs Unnamed Jugdral Project
1 - Unnamed Digimon Project vs Pokémblem

2 Likes

I have 16 x 32 Digimon sprites (albeit unanimated) that you can use or edit on my graphics thread too if you want.

1 Like

there is something about those old digimon sprites from the original tomogatchi keychains and video games that were always so nostalgic, hope this project comes along well.

me too, I have plenty of sprites, and some very cool individuals who are offering to make the assets I don’t have.

1 Like

One of those very cool individuals is DragonRod, a talented sprite artist and game dev.
https://twitter.com/Dragonrod_Art?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Now, I don’t know how many of you keep up with new Digimon products, but the spectacular BlueNumemon made this sprite for FrosVelgrmon, a brand new Digimon from the VB.
FVelgr_stand

2 Likes

I’ve finished the roster! Now to actually start putting stuff together, and writing a plot.

4 Likes

I know for a fact apocalymon is the endgame boss

Ought be KingEtemon really.

Have you tried inserting a map or two to test out the waters? I’d do that first personally. Fe8 wasn’t really designed to go freely between areas and revisit chapters, so if you want to do that, you should work out a plan for that.

Personally I use a range event to transition between areas where I store some data in ram, mnc2 to the target chapter, then load and move units to the coords saved in ram.

1 Like

I don’t know what most of that means, but I have made a few maps.

I know for a fact that you’re probably wrong