[FE8] 【JP version Complete】The Nameless Heroes

This can be caused by a single bit in the character struct being set.

Byte 0xF

0x01		Makes the standing map sprite shake very quickly (checked at 27270)
0x02		No idea, but is checked at 34298 and 1239E
0x08		Link arena palette (checked at 27146)
0x40		Unused as far as I know; used by me for Capture
2 Likes

That won’t helps but thanks for your efforts.
I even tried to use Codebreaker codes to raise bows rank but could not equipped any bows.
Anh%20Hung%20Vo%20Danh-6 Anh%20Hung%20Vo%20Danh-5

1 Like

Sorry for not helping.
It may be fixed if you go to the next chapter.

It’s okay. You tried your best.

I really hoped but the game think not Anh%20Hung%20Vo%20Danh-7

1 Like

This is FE8J MOD.
The address is different from FE8U.
If you using FE8U cheat code , It will break the game.

3 Likes

I know. Actually every code except classes and portraits working if you used fe8 u codes then -4 at the 8th digital
Edit:

Spoiler alert

Finally someone can use a f*cking bow, not a fan of Sniper anyways.
Anh%20Hung%20Vo%20Danh-1

1 Like

Fixed an inability to progress bug CH14ex.
Thank you for the report!

TNH_Test-0 aa-0
Wrys from the Guide.
Yggdra from the interruption screen.

6 Likes

So it’s translated past chapter 4 then? I could beat it without the translation but i want to know more about the story.

The current story translation only goes up to chapter 4. Beyond that, all necessary UI elements are translated, but nothing else (dialogues, enemy descriptions, etc).

3 Likes

You can also patch the FE8U ROM.
Waiting for feedback!

3 Likes

So everything is English then? Thanks for your efforts.

No, it’s a just a version that can be patched to FE8U, since not many seem to have FE8J ROMs.

6 Likes

This looks really awesome, can’t wait to play it once everything is translated to English so I can get the full story. Congrats on the release and will definitely be coming back to this project.

1 Like

Hi everyone! I’m here with a progress update.

First of all, I’d like to thank our artists for their amazing work!
Thanks to Levin for touching up this old Peerless mug. Meet our latest villain, the Axe Paladin Raptor.

Raptor%20ingame

Thank you to Kabby for touching up Haguro, and to BuskHusker for completely redoing Chloe - both look great.

Haguro

Chloe

I’m also excited to show our latest venture with battle animations - our familiar friend Aruku has smoothened out the animations for the Halberdier, and it looks much cleaner.

NewDier

If you’re interested in helping with any art (or anything else), please feel free to drop by our discord! We’d greatly appreciate your cooperation.

On to game-related avenues, Chapter 17 is now completed, and Chapter 17x is in-progress! You can see some footage of me playing Chapter 17 here.

tnh_test-0

Lastly, the translation for Chapter 5 is halfway done! Look forward to more on that soon. Thanks for reading!

21 Likes

Back with another progress update!
To start off, as you may know, we were at FEE3 this year! You can catch that here if you haven’t seen!
We’ve been doing a lot of updating recently, including new skills, heroes movement commands, and classes. Thank you to Spud for making this new class - the Sergeant!
sergeant
I’m also happy to report that the translation for chapter 5 is completed! Unfortunately, the recent updates have caused some bugs, so I can’t release it for you quite yet - but stay tuned!
emulator-3 emulator-4 emulator-5 emulator-0 emulator-1 emulator-2

Finally, I’d like to show off the new portrait for Boris by Levin! It looks excellent!
gba_32%4020%20Boris_F10380

Thanks everyone, and enjoy your FEE3!

17 Likes

So this story (now) stop at ch17?
FE8%20The%20Nameless%20Heroes_1574033986612 FE8%20The%20Nameless%20Heroes_1574033942714 FE8%20The%20Nameless%20Heroes_1574033970295
I done play to ch17 and im just stop here by this this is bug or dev make this to stop player move next chapter?
My file save if you want to check

1 Like

Yes, this is the last current chapter. Thanks for playing! Would love to hear any feedback.

3 Likes

If that end thank you for make that uhmmm… I want ask you and hope you allow this, can i edit that chapter map like a chapter base map? i want play more with arena

1 Like

Thank you until the end!
It will be updated soon.

4 Likes