FE8 Support Additions

Hello everyone! I’m new to FEU, so, hi, and all that.
Introductions done, let’s get down to business.

I’m working on a project that shall not be mentioned because I don’t want to get anyone’s expectations high.

Anyway, it involves adding new supports to FE8 to breathe new life into the game and add humor, fun, and new dimensions to the characters. Some of the supports I’m adding in because I feel they should have been in there to begin with. Problem is, there’s quite a few supports I plan to add, and probably more I didn’t even think about! So I’d like you all to help me write some supports! You can post request for support pairs you’d like to see, and I, or maybe someone else will write them. Or you can write convos for support pairs yourself and post them, and I, or someone else might use them! All support convos posted here will be free for anyone to use! BUT! Everyone must remember to give credit to the person(s) who worked on the support convo. I’ll post finished supports on my Youtube channel. I need a place to post the support text, so I’m open to suggestions.

I appreciate everyone’s effort ahead of time!

…Consider this my introduction to FEU.

Finished Ephraim x Amelia C Support!

1 Like

Here are some supports that need to be made:

• Ephraim x Seth (Platonic) Because come on I.S., Ephy grew up with Seth, and he can’t support him???

• Ephraim x Gerik (Platonic) Because the mercenary life does kinda appeal to Ephy. It gives him an excuse to fight. And he LOVES fighting! ̶A̶l̶m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶E̶i̶r̶i̶k̶a̶.̶.̶. Plus Gerik’s a strong guy, I’m sure Ephraim would be interested in testing his strength against him.

• Ephraim x Innes (Platonic) If you’ve played the game, this should be obvious.

• Ephraim x Knoll (Platonic) Cause Knoll spent a lot of time with Lyon, I’m sure they’d have stuff to talk about, plus Ephy saved Knoll so…

• Ephraim x Amelia Ephy recruited her, they both use lances, with Ephy being the more experienced they both admire Duessel, and both of their mothers are gone, (Ephraim’s anyway…) giving the perfect excuse to get some backstory on Eiri and Ephy’s mother.

• Ewan x Gerik (Platonic)
    Ewan’s a part of Gerik’s mercenary group, and he can’t support the COMMANDER (Gerik) of that group? The man who took him and his sister in???

Typical I.S. Logic.

• Ewan x Lute
    Fellow mages, magic stuff, 'nuff said.

• Ewan x Marisa
    Fellow teammates in the same merc group, Ewan recruits Marisa in Ephy’s route, and based on his word alone, she joins your party. Why is this support not already in the game? I just don’t understand it.

• Eirika x Myrrh (Platonic)
    Myrrh becomes close to both of the twins in the story. (She’s actually closer to Ephraim but details, details…) Plus according to Ephy and Myrrh’s B support Eirika watches over Myrrh while she sleeps, but of course, they can’t support. Right I.S.?

And more planned!

At the time of writing this post, none of the above have been done, yet.
So if someone wants to do them, please, feel free!

1 Like

I’d suggest Ephraim/Joshua, since Ephraim mentions wanting to quit being a prince and wander as a mercenary and Joshua, well, did that.

2 Likes

First of all how’d you find this thread dude? It’s practically invisible! I’m guessing you used the lens of truth, right?

Secondly, thanks for the suggestion! That’s a good idea. It really does fit.

Not a suggestion for something new, but would you like to use the modified GarciaXDozla-supportchain I made?(basically just a fusion of the japanese and english supportchains with the translation of the japanese script taken from kantopia)

Just wanted to ask because the japanese chain has some important characterdevelopment.

2 Likes

Sounds useful, thanks for the offer! :grinning:
I’d like to take a look at it first, if you don’t mind?

1 Like

Welcome to FEUniverse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvbHhbuu56o&feature=youtu.be Instead of posting the script directly, I just post a video(Old recording. Has a few typos that are fixed now. If it is accepted, then edits are allowed. I did not do the script or translation myself anyways)

Thanks for the welcome, bro.

1 Like

I took a look at it, and it looks pretty good! Nice job. :+1: I believe I’ll use it. I’ll give you credit wherever it’s included, of course. :yum:

1 Like