[Tactile] Staff of Ages (First Tactile release out now!)

Progress moves slow because I am often too tired to be productive.

9 Likes

Progress is progress, man. Looking good!

In other news, the current plan for the route split is keeping everything the same, but given how FEXNA works (every chapter is replayable at any time, see image below)

ftC6avo.png

We have to implement something to prevent playing both at the same time, and the current thought is some sort of midpoint chapter similar to Aftermath where you will choose who to follow. This chapter will also prompt a warning that selecting one route will remove the existing save data for whatever route you’ve chosen. This is to prevent any weird continuity headaches while keeping the general workload about the same for us with regards to the split.

In addition, given how 1-3 and 1-4 happen at about the same time, completing 1-2 will unlock both maps at the same time, allowing the player to choose which one to complete first. This also applies for 1-5 and 1-6, the rest of the chapters are all sequential.

7 Likes

Looks wonderful so far
Happy than we can Test that Version

Couldn’t you just… disable that feature?

Far as I know it’s tied to what mode you pick. Plus I like the feature in general.

7 Likes

“You think I’m impressed? I’ve dueled a hundred louts who looked just like you.”

“I’m certain my horse would be thy equal in a match of fisticuffs.”

“You think all pegasus knights are cute, doe-eyed waifus? Think again, sweetheart.”

“Yeah, that’s right. I just shit myself. What are you going to do about it?”

12 Likes

Gonna cry? Piss your pants maybe?
Maybe shit and cum?

9 Likes

We need to your LP with commentary and Twitch donations

More spicy generics while work slowly continues

9 Likes

Good things come to those who wait.
Those generics are looking great - but what class is that last one?

That would be the Nephalim

nephalim anim release when

1 Like

“The last woman to sleep with me caught the scurvy. It taught me a lesson about how to defeat my enemies. Now, bend over.

“They say you have to dress for the job you want. That’s why I pretend to be a swordmaster, even though I’m only a myrmidon. My mother is proud of me, I swear.”

“Some people think healer girls are little more than doe-eyed waifus. Well, I’ve got news for you. Some of us are bad girls. Some of us eat ice cream straight out of the carton without using a spoon.

“I don’t even know why the fuck I’m here.”

10 Likes

Behold breakable walls

7 Likes

Is it supposed to return me to title screen after i beat the boss at 2-4?

Yes, that’s the end of the current content.

k its pretty cool so far,waiting for the rest to come.

So since this project has shifted to xna any chance that your skills created for the gba engine could possibly become open source? If not it’s completely fine.

2 Likes