This is a rom that randomizes itself - meaning that no two playthroughs will be alike!
- Option to prevent playable characters from randomising into monsters - Random map music option
- Random Class Skills option: Shuffles all learned skills per class! (innate skills e.g. Canto/Shove not shuffled) - Skill Scrolls (learn a random skill) added to drop list and prep screen shop - Amnesia Scrolls (forget a learned skill) also added - Thracia Mode! Put "776" somewhere in your seed to give everyone Capture, set Hit to 1RN and between 1-99!
- Stats no longer overflow/underflow (e.g. demon king HP) - Dancers and Bards animations don't crash if they double - Flashy mode now works in vanilla! (all boss kill attacks show the critical animation) - All items can be sold or discarded - Debuffs now clear properly between chapters - Scripted battles end correctly when one character dies - Nosferatu and Devil Axe fixed in Vanilla Mode
- Skills learned per class redistributed to reflect the new skills available - Wary fighter removed from dancers/bards since it doesn't crash any more - When forgetting a skill, you can press R to see the skill description - Fixed various Capture glitches
- Press Select at the stats menu to view stats/growths - You can buy a lot of useful things at the prep screen armory - Hold L to toggle battle animations on/off - Hold A to speed up battle animations (and B to pause them) - Press Select to view Danger Zone - You can shove/drop/etc onto most terrain, useful if you're stuck - Use the Konami code if you're really stuck - If you plant the right seed you may find it sprouts into a secret game mode - Press R on the Donate to Circles screen to find out how to donate
- Trying to back out of the unit menu after doing a Talk/Support can show the conversation again