[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION]

Info about the Project:
I have started a rebuild project of FE7 using the engine from FE8, this project is coming with the help of @LPFan; we will do the same as the original; this port includes some features on how is the use Promotion Tree and other things.

If you want to help us, You are welcome!

The game will be named “Fire Emblem - RE7” how is Project Name, but the Title Screen has the original Title. (You can check to continue)

(thanks @vilk for editing the banner from the title screen)

ACTIVE STAFF:
image image

@HauntRS_0337
@LPFan
Jester

Ancient Staff:(These people helped in any moment of the main dev)
@Alice

Patch
Here you can get a little DEMO Version and the thing more coveted in this thread, the patch for the game. Let me remember you, you’re going to need an FE8 [USA] ROM clear.

Discord

THE NEXT VIDEOS ARE ONLY DEMOS OF SOME FEATURES

Palettes

Some of them could have been changed

36 Likes

The story transplant will take the longest. You should have a mostly functional hack in like a week tops. Good luck.

Are translationerrors going to be fixed or nah?

Nice!

1 Like

probably yes but will to be to the final

That’s awesome! I wish you good luck! :grin:

1 Like

Finally, we can have the superior game in the superior engine. I see this as an absolute win!

6 Likes

Update: I got the animations

I know, more later I will download it

can’t you just… edit the post overtime?

I don’t have know

Oh, hey! Just saw your thread, and to be honest, I think you’re onto something! However, I should inform you that the FE 7 legendary spell animations aren’t naturally in base FE 8. Luckily for your purposes, there is already someone that remade said legendary spell animations for use in FE 8.

Use this to improve your hack (there are also recreations of the Dark Druid and Fire Dragon made by this guy), and good luck!

5 Likes

thank you very much, it will greatly help though still is in a very stage early this project

2 Likes

And thanks for wish the good luck

2 Likes

Thank you!
Btw, I’m going to rework the legendary spell animations again in CSA.

2 Likes

I only pass for here to mention that probably in a few weeks the first chapter is finished, the problems grow to each step that I have done.

2 Likes

Nice!

What they prefer that we do a new title screen or do the original title screen?

I’m thinking a new title screen that resembles FE7’s title screen, but with a unique subtitle that makes it stand out as the rebuild, so that it doesn’t get confused with the original FE7

Do you or me it?

1 Like