[FE8] "Project 0337: REX6" [vBETA 5.84.0 (Ch1-Ch20x | All Routes)] [Discord available]

Good luck on working in the world map into your port.

I tried something similar in my own remake but had a lot of trouble around the Western Isles where many paths overlap.

All the best with this! Looks fantastic so far!

2 Likes

I’m having some problems right now with this.

I have watched your topic and is great, I want to test at any moment your project. If you are interested I use this draft for the WM. I’ll move Roy from Ostia to Isles using a “special event” and connect Aquleia with Ostia (After Chapter 16/16x).
FE6 WM Nodes copia

Thanks, you too with the Remake

2 Likes

My problems now are fixed I discovered how to change the Lord to a Node that’s in the same place.

1 Like

Hello people; today we just launched a New Beta version in Discord Server.
This Version Includes all chapters up to 12x, and yes we have completed the Lycia and the Western Isles.
If you want to test this new Version please join you to Discord Server; the patch is in channel #beta, all reports go in channel #test-report. (The Link is in the first post)
We thank you for all your help in testing it and improving this project.

3 Likes

But Nimue was what her name was in Japanese, and the name comes from Arthurian mythology, Niime was just a corruption of that name

What if meanwhile, we wait for the reports of the Beta in Discord Server we look at some ideas for the “RE6: Turbo Flames”?

First "What is “RE6: Turbo Flames”?
This is the new name for the version called RE6+; in this version, I want to add some ideas for improving the game is a game like a Redux version. Ok, now we go to see those Ideas:

Roy with multiple Classes
  1. Lord. This class is the starting class Roy.
  2. Master Lord. A second class for Roy, because he could be used for more time in the Game.
  3. Prince/Legend. The last promotion is close to the end when you get the Binding Blade.

I want all to be infantry classes, and maybe each one adds a new weapon or ability.

Lilina and Guinevere with new classes
  1. Lady. A magic class very similar to the female Mage.
  2. Princess. Promotion of Lady class with more use of magic and staff.
  3. Queen. A type of “Archmage” with the use of all magic and staff.
For these first changes maybe I need to think of names for the classes.
Wendy turning her in a Recruit According to the story, Bors is surprised when he looks at Wendy with armor, and Wendy yesterday was chosen how Ostian cavalier.
Change character portraits to see grown-up to they

Another simple change is the greatest part of the cast looks like children, for example:

• Chad
  • Raigh
  • Lugh
  • Lilina
  • Etc.
Use of CG An unused feature, this could be more resourceful for getting a little more story.
Skill System A simple patch, I will suppose all know this. But it uses skills similar to look at in FEH.
"Community Edit" Use new animations in special for the Characters and Bosses.
Rebalance Changes

Buff Archers
This class has a poor strength then they are little used but with a little change, they could be more used.

More Dragons The game uses a patch for "Multiple Transforming Battle Animations" which is used with Fae and enemy Manaketes. We could use this to have more dragons in the Game only we have three Dragons:
  • Divine Dragon (Fae)
  • Fire Dragons (Enemy Manaketes)
  • Dark Dragon (Final Boss)

With this we could add:

• Earth
  • Ice/Water
  • Magic

A total of three NEW Dragons or maybe more.

Restructure in the Main Chapters

Well, this is more a personal opinion how you know ALL maps the objective is to seize the Throne or the Gate this ib any moment could turn in something boring, then maybe we could change it for have more objectives:

• Protect Character
  • Protect Place
  • Survive
  • Etc.
Restructure in the Gaiden Chapters

Well, this is another personal opinion but I don’t like the Divine Weapons are in Places taken for Bandits or the Enemy Army.
I could prefer to see the ancient “8 Legends” and spectral armies commanded by these ancient Heroes.

But now how will work?

• Blazing Blade
    Roland and his soldiers attack you.

• Axe of Thunder
    You’re attacked by Durban and his crazy warriors (Principplay are Mercenaries, Fighters, Brigands, and others).

• The Infernal Element.
    Athos is protecting his ancient tome used against Nergal some years ago. And his other unities could be some dragons and users of Anima and staff. (Is my favorite because is good to see once time more characters from FE7)

• The Pinnacle of the Light.
    Elimine returns to the Earth late her rising to the skies. And some users of multiple magic are protecting her and her ancient relics.

• The Bow of the Winds
    The same, Hannon has her Bow, and the army is attacking you.

• The Spear of Ice
    Barigan has his lance and bla bla.

Bern’s Temple
The Chapter called “Sword of Seals” will be changed to “Temple of the Seals”, and added a new Chapter called “Sword of Seals” in this new Chapter you will get this Weapon.

• Temple of the seals
    Will be the vanilla chapter where you’re attacked by Galle and Murdock.

• Sword of Seals
    Here is a new map where you’re attacked by Hartmut and a great army, this will be developed inside the Temple.

• The Silencing Darkness
    Bramimond and some things like the previous things.

Changes in the story and gameplay Well, I want to add some references from FE7 for these two games to see a little more connection. And how I yelled said maybe some chapters could be changed to have other objectives because we need to redesign the maps.
REWRITE OF ROY And finally the most important part of this post, Roy. I read the next topic:

In this topic, Roy is mentioned as a bad character or is a character bad wroten because it, I want to rewrite it with the support of the community (Maybe I later create a topic for talk about it).

If you have read all my stupid ideas, thanks. I want to read what you think about it.

2 Likes

Really good ideas actually. Especially changing chapter objectives. About the gaidens, I think you can do something similar to the Roland/Durban chapter from FE7 in which there’s a spirit guarding the weapon.
Also, are Lilina and Guinevere going to be something similar to a lord?

1 Like

hi reyk all of them are great Ideas and I also wanted to ask some questions:
1.dark prince rick already asked it
2.are you going to give units only personal skills or are they going to have skills with level?
3.is wendy going to have an option to turn into a cavalier?
4.rewrite of roy?he’s not going to be bland?

1 Like

Thanks.

My idea is the spirits are the 8 Legends

Yes, they will be the Lord F for called of some way.

Maybe one per character and one per class

Yes, the promotion branch do this:
(Image taked from FEWOD)

That is the Idea but you know will be a little hard, and I will try to do the same FE7 does use some portraits for one character to show a lot of emotions sadness, furious and more. I want he’ll be a person not a catalyst for the story.

1 Like

thanks for replying and clearing up the confusion and as you said rewrite of roy is going to be pretty hard,but I wish you good luck!

1 Like

But my main problem, for now, is finishing RE6. jajaja
But we have up to chapter 12x. When this Beta version is completely tested I’ll launch a new patch OFFICIAL [v1.1.0].
By the way, the Beta updates will be the next:

[v2.32.0] Alliance Lycia and Western Isles (Ch. 1 - Ch. 12x)

[v3.57.0] Desert and Etruria (Ch. 13 - Ch. 16x)

[v4.71.0] Sacae (Ch. 17 - Ch. 20x)

[v5.84.0] Illia (Ch. 17 - Ch. 20x)

[v6.100.0] Bern (Ch. 21 - FINAL)

1 Like

cool,looking forward to it.also no offense but you might wanna add another f in the offical :sweat_smile: also played so far and had a neat experience.

1 Like

Thanks for mark it

Great

1 Like

Some, but not all. You know, how works for the FE7 Community Edit, I’ll do something similar

1 Like

oh that’s neat.

1 Like

Change of plans, we’ll launch the first release when we complete the chapter 16x this is the most probable.

26/Mar/2022
What is happening here?
Isles
I did it only try to get all characters but now is a little strange. (This no won’t stay for the final version, it was possible with the debugger options of FEB)

01/May/2022
Ok gente, lanzamos la versión más reciente en el servidor de Discord, la versión “Beta 3.57.0”, que está esperando ser probada por nuestros evaluadores.

Esta nueva versión incluye todos los capítulos hasta “16x: Pinnacle of the Light”, con más cosas.

Por ahora tenemos algunos reportes y ahora estamos trabajando en la próxima actualización “Bv3.57.1” resolviendo todos los reportes hasta el momento.

06/Jul/2022
Finalmente, hace unos días envié al servidor de discord la Beta 3.57.1.
Con errores corregidos y un guión de diálogo comprobado. Cuando esté completamente listo se lanzará la nueva versión.

25/Aug /2022
Hace tiempo logré replicar el glitch para robar piedras de dragón.

19/Dic/2022
Vine rápido a anunciar que lancé en Discord server la nueva beta 4.71 que solo agrega los capítulos de la ruta de Sacae

1 Like

Today is 06/Jan/2023 and I come here to show you my new public version. This version is complete from chapter 1 up to chapter 20x of Sacae Route. This includes a traversable world map (nodes and roads), gaiden chapters working, besides little but little changes with some characters (for example Celica now is a Mage Knight and Saul now is a Monk). See this hack like a recreation 99%. the file can find it in the first post in the link’s section using the name “official”, the file is my beta more recent 4.71.E. Feel free to report any problem with this.
NOTE: Don’t try to play this in NO$GBA, somebody else tried it before, and occurred a lot of errors and the screen froze. Well, you are warn.

2 Likes

Great project, I’ll be watching the progress, thanks for your contributions to the community

1 Like

I feel honored your first message was on this theme, I want to know how was your experience with this can you tell me it?

The Arena theme is wrong, it plays the Arena Entrance theme instead

1 Like