[FE8] Nations of Conquest (very much a work in progress!) ((Up to ch 4))

Greetings everyone!

You may not know me, but I am Selk!
I recently started working on a rom, and while its not the first one I’ve tried to make, it’s the first one I’ve ever made public, so I’m rather nervous, hehe.

It’s on its suuuuper early stages right now, only 4 chapters finished gameplaywise and 2 chapters finished with eventing and the like. Portaits aren’t finished yet, I intend to make them myself or with my team!

I know stuff is VERY unfinished right now, but if you see any bugs feel free to comment them down below

Download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_iPpgUa7o7gQi13QTw3rxPHoUEOci7N/view?usp=sharing

Screenshots

credits!

Plot!

The story so far is about the prince of a small island kingdom Elow, who was recently attacked by a much larger kingdom Eskalde in their home country of Pao. Due to the kingdoms sparse military, the prince is forced to join the fight with his soldiers to fend off the invaders. Once the task is completed, his father let’s the prince sleep for the night, only to awake him next morning with a mission to invade a rival, smaller island kingdom by the name of Ochoro. The prince strikes the general of their kingdom while he is out on a routine trade ship with Eskalde. Afterwards, the prince and his allies invade the land and take it for themselves. Proud with what he has accomplished, he heads back home, not expecting what he may find…

if i miss any credits or there’s something wrong with my post, tell me! This is my first ever real post here, hehe

14 Likes

im the map guy

2 Likes

epic style

3 Likes

if this is conquest where is camilla fire emblem ??

3 Likes

I played the demo and gave you my thoughts on discord, but I had fun. Promising hack, gets the Krash Seal of Approval.

3 Likes

i will add a wyvern with big tits if that makes you feel better

3 Likes

dead. defeated by the superior malig knight

4 Likes

this isnt malig azura

2 Likes