[FE8] Fire Emblem: Twilight Sword

The final fix beta testing patch is about to go into testing, then work will fully begin on the next leg of the hack and after that the first leg will be out publicly, so not super far off from a public release!

9 Likes

Lil teaser of Arc 2’s development

scilia

7 Likes

Made a twitter for updates and some fun stuff: https://twitter.com/FETwilightSword
In progress news, the last beta patch for the first arc is now in testing while the second arc has progress on it’s first 3 chapters!

5 Likes

Been a while so I thought I’d post a screenshot of an in-progress gaiden chapter that’s apart of the current section of the game being worked on. Also, hoping to be able to sign up for FEE3 this year so keep and eye out for that!

FE Twilight Sword.emulator-2

4 Likes

This look damn good

2 Likes

Heck yeah! A Desert Map!

2 Likes

Another update: I recently overwent a surgery and for the past week or so I’ve been unable to use a computer to do any work or post any updates here, so I was unable to register for FEE3 in time, my apologies, progress will continue more consistently as I recover and am able to sit in a chair for longer, thanks for reading and sorry again

9 Likes

ooh thats why, get well soon

3 Likes

This looks cool.
Can’t wait for a demo.

2 Likes

this is more of something I’d post on twitter but I just made a post there so I think it would be fun to post here instead
CosmoLSCrit

15 Likes

Ok! It’s been a while, so here’s a transparency report or whatever. Right now, a public release of the first arc of the game is completely ready gameplay wise, the only reason it is not out is I am still working on procuring 3 more mugs for playable characters that join in that arc. Outside of that, development as been mostly towards finalizing characters and chipping away at arc 2 maps, however I am now in school again and am starting my new job this week, so progress will be all over the place as I get assets together and find time to work on the hack, so for now, don’t expect to see anything too big or flashy for the next few months. Thanks for reading!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update. Wish you luck with school and your new job.

2 Likes

small update, progress continues, but due to monitary issues relating to inconsistent work and having a lot of irl personal problems going on, a public patch is still not fully complete, but the only reason it isn’t is 2 errors and 2 not-replaced mugs, so hopefully, once I start my next job next week, I’ll be able to get all of that taken care of so a public patch of the first 9-10 chapters can be released. Thanks for your patience!

6 Likes

I’m glad you liked the ported backgrounds from Final Fantasy games! :grinning:
Good luck with the project, if the story is crazy I’ll definetly like it.

2 Likes

I saw the FEE3 Video and As soon as I saw the Mage fighter class I Immediately came here, Hope The hack becomes successful, I will support This hack :3

3 Likes

Will this have a part 2 anytime soon?

1 Like

not sure, real life has been kicking my ass this year and I’ve not been in a very “fe mood” in general for a while, plus the story isn’t up to my standards anymore so I’d probably reorganize the story if I am able to come back to this

4 Likes

don’t worry dude everything will get better,keep your head up :crown:

2 Likes

finally decided how I want to handle things, I’m gonna start fresh on a new rom and repurpose the story and assets into something more cohesive, but in the mean time I’m gonna get back into the groove a bit with a 1 chapter private hack, and then, when I am certain I’ll have the free time to work, I’ll start work on the fresh rom and then post an update then

9 Likes

Wish you the best for your future project ! :smile:

2 Likes