[FE8] Fire Emblem: Twilight Sword

Well I’m officially 19 today, so I guess now is as good of a time as ever to announce my current project, Fire Emblem: Twilight Sword! From the Olbern Keep Development team, FE:TS follows Lord Cosmo of Fasia as he travels the duo continent of Lykoti.

Lykoti is a diverse land, divided into two main landmasses east and west, along with several islands. Lykoti was created a millennium and a half ago by the 6 Founders, who used the power of 5 stones of creation, along with a sword of light, to reform the world after it was ruined by an ancient demon. Lykoti is made up of 8 major nations: Aretia, the nation of light and piety, Sulz, the nation of diversity and war, Kinford, the nation of trade and caste, Temsa, the nation of knowledge and acceptance, Virterra, the nation of reverence, Kamutia, the nation of balance and nature, Terah, the nation of dragons, and Fasia, the land of lords. Cosmo sets out to journey Lykoti after an urgent call from his cousin, Lord Florio, alerts him to a conspiracy spreading through the land.

FE: Twilight Sword will feature 3 main story arcs, each spanning different parts of Lykoti, and features multiple new unique concepts, such as: Zodiac Signs for each character, replacing affinities with Zodiacs based on each character’s birthday. We also feature multiple new classes and secret unique personal weapons for many of the characters!

FE Twilight Sword:
Lead Developer: Squill
Developers: Olbern Keep Hacking Team: (Peerless, ArdentRuby, Serif,Feier, Mr. Karkino, Falchion Z, ObsidianDaddy,Daalehner, RandomWizard, Brunhilda, Miik.)
Item/Weapon/Skill Icons: ArdentRuby, Indogutsu Tenbuki, EldritchAbomination, Monkeybard, Blaze
Portraits: Glaceo, Squill, Nickt, Melia, Randomwizard, ArdentRuby, Gogibaph, Peerless, Lenh, Feier, ObsidianDaddy, LaurentLacroix,Zwelix,HyperGammaSpaces,Imperial,Smoketguy77,whydidimakethisaccount,DertheVaporeon,MiguelRojo,Zmr, LevinClaude,Kanna
Class Portraits: Nuramon, Flasuban, RobertFPY, Arch, team SALVAGED, SamirPlayz, L95, Aruka, Yggdra, TBA, DerTheVaporeon, Melia
Map Design: Randomwizard, Squill, Peerless
Map Tilesets: Flasuban, N426,ZoramineFae, Venno, Wave
Music: ArdentRuby, SurfingKyogre, RSFlame, Pandan, Saxor_the_nobody,MrGreen3339,Sme,Mycahel, Squill, Pikmin1211
Battle Animations:Team SALVAGED, Serif, eCut, Skitty, Pikmin1211, Jey the Count,Devisian_Nights, Flasuban, Nuramon, Leo_Link, Iscaneus,Tsushi,Greentea,DerTheVaporeon,Keks_Krebs,Beccarte,SD9K,The_Big_Dededester, Pikmin1211, Maiser6,Ukelele, Temp, Black Mage, Wan, Orihara_Saki, Itranc, Alusq,Aruka,Kenpuhu,Spud,Swain,qiuz007,Knabepicer,shadowofchaos,sme,shitck, ZoramineFae, L95, Obsidian Daddy, tristan_hollow,Cipher Lee,HyperGammaSpaces, TytheBub
Battle Frame: Sokabella
Spell/Skill Animations: BwdYeti, Orihara_Saki, Mikey Seregon, SHYUTERz, Arch, HyperGammaSpaces, Seal, Sacred War, Mariode, Kenpuhu
Battle Backgrounds:Dennis el Azul, Vanarus, Ryan914, Bean, Valoc Dakmyre
Patches:circleseverywhere, 7743, Scraiza, sme, Stan, Alusq, Nintendlord, tiki, Tequila, ZaneAvernathy, Brendor, Argo, Area, HyperGammaSpaces, Hextor, Snakey1, Leonarth, Pikmin1211,
Class Map Sprites:Spud, Kemui52, Team SALVAGED, Flasuban, Pikmin1211, DerTheVaporeon, Nuramon, Rexacuse, Peerless, Alusq,TBA, L95, Jeorge Reds, Blademaster, RobertFPY, Unknown, MeatofJustice, Leif, Ash3wl, Dominus_Vobiscum, Dellhonne

NOTE AS OF MARCH 2022!!
Hack is being redone plot and gameplay wise and is no longer under the olbern keep banner, and most of the stuff here will probably be updated and changed as work on a new rom starts! If you have any questions, please let me know!

38 Likes

Looks fun!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday and congrats on the release. Visuals are looking solid!

5 Likes

That Battle Screen palette is AMAZING it looks sooo good. I’m literally gonna play just cause of that.

5 Likes

The project is asking for beta testers, not that there’s a public release available.

4 Likes

there actually isn’t a demo out yet, I still have some cleaning up to do, the link is for exclusively for “closed” beta testing, but a public demo will be linked soon!

3 Likes

Lykoti is made up of 8 major nations: Aretia, the nation of light and piety, Sulz, the nation of diversity and war, Kinford, the nation of trade and caste, Temsa, the nation of knowledge and acceptance, Virterra, the nation of reverence, Kamutia, the nation of balance and nature, and Fasia, the land of lords.

unless I can’t count (which is very possible), that’s seven nations

3 Likes

LMAO u caught me I forgot one, one sec…

1 Like

Updated the initial post with Terah, the country I forgot, as well as a world map

1 Like

Nice! this hack looks fun and interesting to play on. and Happy birthday btw :3

3 Likes

thanks!

2 Likes

Nice looking project, and I feel honored that you went with that battle screen! You put a nice palette on it as well. Best of luck with Twilight Sword!

4 Likes

download Link ?

1 Like

Are all of the chapters already playable or still on working progress?

1 Like

a public beta will be out eventually, right now its only closed beta testing that starts within the next week

3 Likes

its a wip project, only chapters P-8 are fully playable atm

3 Likes

Beta Testing has officially began, if you are interested plz join the server liked above and dm me that you are interested! Public release will come once arc 2 gets further along and the bugs found in beta testing are fixed.

1 Like

Mini-Update: Public releases will come after different sections of the game are fully beta tested. So the first 9-10 chapters will be released within the next month or two, and then the next section a few months after that, and the completed game after that. Thanks for reading and expect more soon!

4 Likes

A roadmap for a complete Fire Emblem hack?
That’d be mental.

2 Likes

Me seeing this project : Okaaaayyy I’ll wait for this lol.

cant wait for this, no pressure on releasing, this guy is just excited

2 Likes