[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

Thanks for the tip, but I already finished that floor. Currently at floor 8: “Coil of Destiny”. Now then, I assume I am going to need myrrh’s divinestone here to even damage Morva. It’s also a desert chapter, so is there any secret items here or shops?

Also…why? Why are there so many ARCTHUNDER SAGES~! ;-;

You don’t need the Divinestone for anything in the Rift.
Everything can be fought and beaten legit.
The Divinestone is there as a “pass” ticket thing.
As for Morva you get the effetiveness bonus from Holy Regalia so no problem.

No, nothing. Only F5 has 2 secret shops
and which I believe it was quite apparent where these were located at.

Welcome to Barhara

AHHH I’VE FINISHED THAT HELL! I’M IN “Sacred War” NOW! FUCK MORVA AND HIS ARMOR PIERCING, POISON INDUCING “MEGIDO BULLSHIT”!

In all seriousness though, that was a fun battle. Dealing with an effective 55 damage due to poison is tough to fight. Fortunately, I stocked up on Latona staves so I could fight relatively easily.

Something to note, however. When I use Regalia weapons on Ismaire, it seems to target her resistance. Joshua had 44 raw damage, while Ismaire had 39 resistance. However, the battle forecast told me that he would only deal 3 damage. It seems the remaining damage reduction came from the “gate”, which had +2 DEFENSE. Is this intentional?

Also, is Floor 9: Sacred War the last floor?

Yes

No

Here we are. Twilight of the Gods.

No gods. No demons.

Only humans.

sees map

“…WHAT THE F-”

I have a question. Does Demon Light target Defense, or Resistance? Or does it bypass everything altogether?

It’s a magic attack that calculates RES mitigation.
It doesn’t ignore RES values.
Won’t spoil the last challenge. Git Gud :stuck_out_tongue:
Just make sure you have a savestate at the battle preparations menu.

Ah, okay. Then, are there any reinforcements?

They respawn. RESPAWN.

…why?

ONE LEFT! TIME TO USE THE OVERPOWERED ITEM, FOR THE FINISHER!
MYRRH

YEAHHHHHHH

SACREDRIFT

Thank you, Seal. For this amazing romhack. This Dungeon Rift was tons of difficult AND fun. Also, yes, this is the first time that I entered the Rift. I did the first run!

WHERE IS MY CREDITS AND REWARD DAMN IT!

Congratz!
You overcame everything and all challenges.
Also congratz on being the 1st to clear it!

This pleases me as I was thinking the whole Rift effort was going wasted
since no one so far even tried to enter.

Gave you a Dark Stone.
Also add your name in the OP (Original-Opening Post)

---

But if you want the real credits and bragging rights
then do the whole Rift another 2 times.
Then you’ll get a single unique item that cannot be farmed or be obtained in any other way.

I…I’ll do that extra two times stuff another time. My mind is burnt out in doing this crazy challenge in one sitting. I’ll just wait for your next update before doing that stuff. That’ll be interesting.

Also, what’s OP?

Opening Post

XNA port when? or randomizer?

Why would you port a hack that’s already done to XNA

Three-lined text boxes motherfucker.

Stahp being a lazy bum.
(And stop using FEBuilder with this.
There aren’t really any 3-lined text boxes)

Yes hello OP I am trying to use this software unrelated to whatever you’re doing, how can I do that? Thanks in advance.

New patch (1.19) is out.
Anyone who still cares
read the OP for details.

Awesome to still see updates coming out for your project! Especially with as much content as you’ve been packing in each release. I loved your work on the Master Version a few years ago and this looks miles better.

There’s definitely still interest in this – just gotta find time to dive in. Keep it up!

Oh man, this project makes me feel so conflicted. The amount of quality updates that you’re putting out is fantastic and I absolutely love what I’ve played of the hack, having made it mid-way through ephraim’s route on an early patch.

However, the amount of updates makes me want to wait until the hack is “finished” so I can play it from start to finish and not worry about missing out on future features.

So if you’re still worried about your efforts going wasted like you said a bit ago, I think a lot of people feel similarly, and are just waiting to play it. Of all the problems to have, that’s not a bad one.