[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Sacred War [complete]

Yes

No

Here we are. Twilight of the Gods.

No gods. No demons.

Only humans.

sees map

“…WHAT THE F-”

I have a question. Does Demon Light target Defense, or Resistance? Or does it bypass everything altogether?

It’s a magic attack that calculates RES mitigation.
It doesn’t ignore RES values.
Won’t spoil the last challenge. Git Gud :stuck_out_tongue:
Just make sure you have a savestate at the battle preparations menu.

Ah, okay. Then, are there any reinforcements?

They respawn. RESPAWN.

…why?

1 Like

ONE LEFT! TIME TO USE THE OVERPOWERED ITEM, FOR THE FINISHER!
MYRRH

YEAHHHHHHH

SACREDRIFT

Thank you, Seal. For this amazing romhack. This Dungeon Rift was tons of difficult AND fun. Also, yes, this is the first time that I entered the Rift. I did the first run!

WHERE IS MY CREDITS AND REWARD DAMN IT!

1 Like

Congratz!
You overcame everything and all challenges.
Also congratz on being the 1st to clear it!

This pleases me as I was thinking the whole Rift effort was going wasted
since no one so far even tried to enter.

Gave you a Dark Stone.
Also add your name in the OP (Original-Opening Post)

---

But if you want the real credits and bragging rights
then do the whole Rift another 2 times.
Then you’ll get a single unique item that cannot be farmed or be obtained in any other way.

I…I’ll do that extra two times stuff another time. My mind is burnt out in doing this crazy challenge in one sitting. I’ll just wait for your next update before doing that stuff. That’ll be interesting.

Also, what’s OP?

1 Like

Opening Post

XNA port when? or randomizer?

1 Like

Why would you port a hack that’s already done to XNA

4 Likes

Three-lined text boxes motherfucker.

2 Likes

Stahp being a lazy bum.
(And stop using FEBuilder with this.
There aren’t really any 3-lined text boxes)

Yes hello OP I am trying to use this software unrelated to whatever you’re doing, how can I do that? Thanks in advance.

8 Likes

New patch (1.19) is out.
Anyone who still cares
read the OP for details.

5 Likes

Awesome to still see updates coming out for your project! Especially with as much content as you’ve been packing in each release. I loved your work on the Master Version a few years ago and this looks miles better.

There’s definitely still interest in this – just gotta find time to dive in. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Oh man, this project makes me feel so conflicted. The amount of quality updates that you’re putting out is fantastic and I absolutely love what I’ve played of the hack, having made it mid-way through ephraim’s route on an early patch.

However, the amount of updates makes me want to wait until the hack is “finished” so I can play it from start to finish and not worry about missing out on future features.

So if you’re still worried about your efforts going wasted like you said a bit ago, I think a lot of people feel similarly, and are just waiting to play it. Of all the problems to have, that’s not a bad one.

3 Likes

Prologue Seth is lv 10, not sure if intentional 19-1

1 Like

You noticed that now after 3 months? :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s intentional.

1 Like

TBH, it is 99% finished.
I’ve run out of available maps too.
Not only that, I’ve hit a hard limit on what other things can be added or ways to reward meta players.

The only thing that could be done is higher difficulty maps for those that cleared the Rift
but even then I have no MAPS left to use.
So, if the v1.20 ever comes out it’s also going to be the last one.

So go ahead and enjoy it. If anything else is to be added, it’s going to be something for
those very deep in the post-game.