[FE8] Fire Emblem: The Heroes We Deserve

Thanks for showing your interest! Always nice to hear that people are enjoying my work.

Feel free to check out the Discord server, there’s more updates (including a draft of the enemy phase music!).

Man, this really shows promise! I’ll certainly stick around.

The FEE3 Let’s Play is up, so I’ve updated the link in the first post. Also, denied deployment does work, it just wasn’t showcased in the video.

In other words, you can access the inventory of unavailable party members in chapters they can’t be deployed; for trading n stuff.

The Banter Begins Anew:

We’re still alive! We’ve gone through a rewrite but the proyect is still going. Here’s a sneak peak of the start of Ch 1. I’d like to apologize since there’s no audio (my recording software deceived me).

The Team:

THWD started off as a solo proyect but over time I’ve managed to recruit 6 other people to the team (we are now known as ‘The Banter Brigade’); including 2 sprite artists with like a decade of experience, an ASM wizard, and a musician that makes their own dope compositions and remixes (expect a fire remix of the Verdane Army theme and a few epic original songs, I’m currently working on adjusting the MIDIs for the GBA).

Our team isn’t set in stone, we’re willing to accept people with open arms (Our Dev chat consists mostly of shenanigans, we’re all here to have fun). If you’re interested and think you’re up for it drop me a DM on Discord: A_Reliable_Chair#1337. If you can bring something new and exciting to the table whilst being awesome and cool I’m sure you’ll fit right in.

Next Public Release When:

Well, I don’t like setting deadlines for hobbies, as it worked out poorly in the past. But I’m confident in saying that we’ll have a 6 chapter revised demo out within a few weeks.

I’ll probably play this when it comes out. Seems really good Chair.

when’s the fexna port

wolt is goddamn busted
also mfw chair doesn’t shill me despite being a fellow helper

I’m going to start a change.org petition to rename this hack “Fire Emblem: Three Heroes.”

Oh yeah, are you the one that commissioned my friend for music?

Thanks, glad to hear it!

@Pikmin1211 Soon™

@MrKarkino I’ve shilled your work enough, somebody might steal you away!

@Arch Gib money and we can make that happen.

@Agro That was the plan at first but we’ve since recruited a musician to the team. They showed up and were like “here’s a bunch of MIDIs I made, go nuts.”