Patch Updated (As of March 18!)
- Ch 1 to 9 are playable!
Mugs, some are splices, some are edits, some are OG.
Apparently people like this jerk, so he's here too.
DnD has infiltrated Fire Emblem, everyone be concerned.
Cringe worthy puns that only your dad would laugh at.
God tier supports that really delve into the essence of the characters.
Here’s The Patch!
Here’s the Discord server!
The hack will include:
- 15 Chapters
- Three converging groups of “heroes”
- Skills (courtesy of Circles et al.)
- Daggers (thieves only, independent of the weapon triangle)
- Other weapons that change things up (+more)
- Magic Missile (Anima Tome, deals physical damage)
- Nerd Slayer (Axe, effective Vs. casters)
- And many more!
- A lot of F-Bombs (maybe)
- A comical, non-serious tone
- Practically zero character development
- …and more!
Things That Are Done:
- Maps 24/15 (Some are just for cutscenes)
- Playable chapters: 9/15
- Playable units 20/20 (19 of which have their portraits done)
- Class tweaks
- a bunch of weapon additions and changes (including daggers, everyone’s favourite!)
- 1.5x exp
- Boat load of custom music
- None (I hope)
If you’re interested in playtesting, or just wanna have a good time, why don’t you go ahead and join the Discord server?
The input of the community means a lot to me and I wouldn’t want it to go to waste, I’ve drafted up a feedback form; so if you’d like to share your thoughts, click here.
I know it’s been a while since the last public release, we’ve gone through a busy time of the year and a rewrite since then, so expect more frequent updoots in the future!
Thanks for reading friend!