[FE8] Fire Emblem: Souls of the Forest

Time to start poisoning football players of my own country then.

1 Like

If Messi starts paying his taxes again I think you can spare him. This is unlikely however.

3 Likes

I saw this project many times but didn’t play it…man I regret it.I started playing and it’s a very good hack I love the archer lord and the three Cavs the gameplay is good and the custom changes in the animation are pretty cool. also I wanted to ask that why did you remove silencer from assassins?aren’t they supposed to silence people? or that’s how I see it.also being locked on one weapon type is pretty neat and rough lol.also there aren’t custom modifications in the animations when a unit promotes,is that intentional?

NOTE:these are just my opinions since this is the first time I’m playing a hack like this,and it’s super fun and I love your hack,scraiza. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Is this fullly completed?

no it is not, it goes up to chapter 15/16 i believe, scraiza is working on it though and trying to finish it

New release coming out during fee3
GIF_15-5-2022_18-06-00

23 Likes

epic :sunglasses:

Also, Kaya :eyes:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: it is the final release (fine if it’s just a new patch tho)

Do all Wyverns use axes now?

1 Like

no, but a route will be playable from start to finish

1 Like

yes

Post must be at least 5 characters

1 Like

Oh my gosh I’m so excited. This hack has some of my fav gameplay in all of Fire Emblem so looking forward to this!!!

2 Likes

Version 0.9 is up! There’s way too many changes for me to go over, so here’s the most important ones:

33 more playable characters, more than doubling the previous release’s cast, going from 27 to 60 total.
One route is playable from start to finish, Ch1 to Ch24, story fully written. No supports yet tho.
Savepoints are in the game, allowing you to create saves mid-map.
Menus were completely revamped aesthetically.
New quality of life features like stealable indicators, indicators for thief and brigand AI, etc.
Many new weapons were added, and some of the old weapons were modified and made more accessible, particularily shops were heavily improved all over the game.
You can promote units at any level, even below 10.
Stealing doesn’t require speed.
Wyvern riders now use axes and have equal move to pegasi.
The stats and caps of a lot of units and classes were adjusted. And much much more!

43 Likes

It is not a compressed file. There’s no reason to try to use 7zip.

thanks bro :laughing:

how do you recruit Phoebe i think her recruitment might be bugged in febuilder it shows she should be in chapter 9

she’s a secret unit, you might get a glimpse of what tile to go to in the chapter start events or in the houses…

either the patch isn’t up to date or Phoebe recruitment was put it wrong cause standing on the mountain behind the armory doesn’t do anything unless its a specific unit that has to stand on it. Or I guess it could be difficulty dependent.

oh crap, the recruitment trigger flag shares flag with the beryl rakel convo, so if you got that you can’t get her, that’s a bug. fixed that on hotfix 3 just now

1 Like

Huge release, happy for you dude