Comaythanki's Resources

FE6 Portraits eye blink

FE7 Portraits
FE8 Portraits

12 Likes

I mean, I never really understood the fascination of porting a game into another one, but eh. I hope you have fun with it.

2 Likes

Given the ridiculous amount of FE6 “reduxes” and “rebalances”, porting it to a game with more support is plausibly worthwhile.

4 Likes

Neither do I but who am I to judge.

1 Like

This is a very cool concept. It also looks like it’s a great way to practice and learn more about hacking Fire Emblem. I hope you learn a lot and enjoy yourself!

2 Likes

I did the same thing to practice eventing, reinforcements and stuff like that. I can give you my version if you want, which is completed up the chapter where you get Sue.

2 Likes

I would love to see a complete porting of FE6 to FE8, so please, if you are willing to complete this, know that it would be much appreciated at least by me.

I think such a work would have a value: FE8 is far easier to mod than FE6, I mean: if you complete this porting, I would be able to play FE6 with skillsystem for example.
FE6 my favorite FE, I would like a lot to have that possibility.

In the video you still haven’t changed the animations, the music and the map palette, is it intentional or just not still done?

1 Like

A really great idea, although it seems like a lot of work but I think it might be worth it, imagine FE6 with skill and such, a proper roy and more…

1 Like

Well there’s FE6 Project Ember which greatly improves Roy. No skill system but great remake nonetheless

1 Like

With the details properly polished, I think this port could be pretty good and enjoyable to play. A couple of things that always annoyed me with FE6 is that you can’t use the items in the battle preparation screen, and also the lack of the support conversation viewer.

The world map to level up all characters would be another plus in my opinion.

3 Likes

This is pretty cool not gonna lie :sunglasses::ok_hand: I would love to play FE6 with FE8’s quality of life improvments

2 Likes

Not much to write here that other people haven’t already, but this is actually not a bad idea given that the FE6 experience can be a lot more enjoyable with FE8’s features.

1 Like