[FE8] Fire Emblem: Mask of Dunham

Oi, I’ve never really posted anything like this before. I’m still kinda new to this site and to FE hacking, but I hope I’m doing this right.

Hey! We’re some amateur hackers who decided to turn an inside joke into a legitimate hack. This is Fire Emblem: The Mask of Dunham, or as we like to call it: the Oat Hack. It’s gonna be 90% serious and 10% humor with a pretty dark story. We’ve been working on this hack for almost 2 months now, and I’m personally really excited to release the demo (prologue to chapter 4). Hack includes patches used in Void’s Blitzarre Adventure such as the skill system, hp display, and many more. We’ll also have some custom music as well.

Story is separated into two arcs. Arc 1 spans from the prologue to chapter 10, while the second arc is from chapter 11 to chapter 24. I’m hoping to use this thread to answer any questions and to take feedback. This is the first hack I’ve really been involved in the programming and story telling, but I really hope we can make something great.

Here are some screenshots of the prologue. As we continue working on chapters, I’ll be updating this thread with more screenshots.
(The myrmidon is wearing a pot. No, I’m not changing it. The owner of the character got mad when I tried to.)

Looks familiar

Actual list currently sits at everything in the skill system buildfile, Modular Minimug Box, and Anima Triangle as the 3 big ones, as well as some custom stuff by yours truly and probably other things that I’m forgetting (praise Teq, probably)

I approve of this character wearing a pot. Heads with pots on them are good. Insert the laziest pun possible here.

ye, thanks, Sme. you can tell I’m new to this

Some artwork for anyone who’s interested:

Ostrava, and

Jeanne, our two protagonists.

Just don’t ask me why Jeanne didn’t upload as a transparent PNG, because I have no idea why.

oat haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Hei… I could help u with the character design and draw them too

Uhh. Depends. And when you say ‘draw’, do you mean concept art or the portrait?

Yeah here some of my artUploading… Uploading…

It’s not loading? I think you need to wait for the files to actually upload before posting.

He’s a pothead. That’s all I’m going to say.