Download:Fire Emblem Blazing Stones: V1.0:
Mirror: Mirror Download:
Greetings, FEU. Have you ever imagined what it would be like to use FE7 characters in FE8? Then you should use this hack. My first romhack is called Blazing Stones, and it replaces the vanilla cast of FE8 with all 44 of the characters from FE7. The majority of the script and the plot are still the same as in FE8. The supports and endings from FE7 were also imported into this hack. The changes to QoL (quality of life) brought about by this hack are listed below. The inclusion of the strong 10 additional characters could make the hack very easy. Therefore, I recommend you to play on difficult and Iron-Man this. I also included an alternative patch which includes the Japanese hard mode bonuses.
- Eirika > Lyn,
- Seth > Rath,
- Franz > Lowen,
- Gilliam > Oswin,
- Vanessa > Florina,
- Moulder > Serra,
- Ross > Bartre,
- Garcia > Dorcas,
- Neimi > Rebecca,
- Colm > Matthew,
- Artur > Lucius,
- Lute > Nino,
- Natasha > Priscilla,
- Joshua > Guy,
- Ephraim > Eliwood,
- Forde > Sain,
- Kyle > Kent,
- Tana > Fiora,
- Amelia > Dart,
- Innes > Louise,
- Gerik > Karla,
- Tethys > Ninian,
- Marisa > Raven,
- L’Arachel > Isadora,
- Dozla > Hawkeye,
- Saleh > Pent,
- Ewan > Erk,
- Cormag > Heath,
- Rennac > Legault,
- Duessel > Vaida,
- Knoll > Canas,
- Myrrh > Nils,
- Syrene > Farina,
- Rath: Paladin > Ranger,
- Bartre: Journeyman > Fighter,
- Nino: Mage > Pupil,
- Priscilla: Cleric > Troubadour,
- Dart: Recruit > Journeyman,
- Karla: Mercenary > Myrmidon,
- Raven: Myrmidon > Mercenary,
- Isadora: Troubadour > Paladin,
- Legault: Rogue > Theif,
- Vaida: Great Knight > Wyvern Lord,
- Nils: Manakete > Bard,
- Hector: Ch3: Automatically from turn 1.
- Marcus: Ch5x: Automatically from turn 1.
- Wil: Ch6: Turn 1 appears as an NPC. Talk with Lyn to recruit.
- Merlinus: Ch7: Turn 2 appears as an NPC. Talk with Lyn to recruit.
- Karel: Ch10(Lyn): Talk with Karla. Ch13(Eliwood): Talk with Karla.
- Harken: Ch10(Eliwood):Turn 3 appears as an NPC. Talk with Eliwood, Marcus, Lowen, Hector, or Oswin to recruit. Ch15(Lyn): Automatically from turn 1.
- Wallace: Ch12(Lyn): Turn 3 appears as an NPC. Talk to with Lyn, Wil, Florina, Kent, or Sain Ch15(Eliwood): Automatically from turn 1.
- Geitz: Ch12(Eliwood): Appears as an enemy. Talk with Dart to recruit. Ch13(Lyn): Appears as an enemy. Talk with Dart to recruit.
- Jaffar: Ch16: Appears as an enemy. Talk with Nino to recruit.
- Renault: Ch19: Talk with Lyn or Eliwood.
- Athos: Final: Automatically from turn 1.
- All 44 of the playable FE7 characters have been added.
- New Classes: Three Lords and their promotions, Archsage, Bard, and Transporter which now can use bows, swords and staves.
- New Weapons: Mani Katti, Sol Katti, Wolf Beil, Durandal, Armads, Forblaze, and Aureola.
- Dancer Rings(Thor’s Ire uses 15 > 25 Set’s Litany uses 15 > 40).
- Support Conversations imported from FE7.
- Character Endings and Death Quotes imported from FE7.
- Preparation Shop Expanded: Restore, Unlock, Torch/Staff, Vulnerary, Antitoxin, Pure Water, Lock-pick and Keys.
- Rausten Vendor Expanded: Physic, Barrier, Hammerne, Fortify, Silence, Sleep, Berserk, Warp, and Rescue.
- Assassin retains steal skill.
Quality of Life:
- Skill System Patch: Convoy 100 > 200, Battle Stats with Animations Off, Talk & Weapon Warning Icons, Actionless Talk & Support, Select Enables Danger Zones, HP Bars, Growth Rates Stat-Screen, etc…
- L button to skip Animations.
- L button can cycle between enemies.
- L button on status screen switches to prep support screen.
- Fast unit/Text speed on by default.
- Forced units can change their starting position.
- Show Heal amount.
- Units can build twice amount of support points at 5 tiles.
- Riev and Hayden only now require 100 kills.
- Support and Sound Room unlocked.
- Master Seals replaced all promotion items.
- Restore staff range increased to 1 > 3.
- Unlimited S ranks.
Bugs and Glitches:
- Eliwood’s or Lyn’s promotion has a minor graphical bug.
- The intro scene showcasing the classes has glitched palettes.
- Potential issues with the character limit in the creature campaign.
Fire Emblem Universe.
Fire Emblem Wikis.
Fire Emblem Resource Repository.
Skill System Patch.
Additional patches from FEBuilder.