[FE8] [Completed] The Sacred Trilogy Reskin and Rebalance

Minimugs are those smaller versions of a character’s portrait you see in the small box displaying their hp, exp & level when you hover over on them on the map.

this by far is the best hack of all really without complaining I saw that you are on floor 5 of the ruins you want to go to 10 using the codes i jumped to floor 10 but the demon king was impossible to kill kkk

Thanks, glad you liked it. The description here is severely outdated, as most of the discussion regarding this hack takes place in the Serenes forum. Regarding the DK, he is the last boss in the hack and supposed to be a challenge to a fully maxed party. If all fails, there is always Luna lol.

How is it possible to get Lyon and the King in the post game?

I don’t know how much it is necessary to play lol xD and what are the heroes that facilitate the lagdou towers

I wish there was a wiki for this since the game is so much fun

I have not changed the recuitment method of any character. You get them exactly as you would in vanilla sacred stones. Here’s a guide with all the characters.

…actually, I forgot to mention that Mansel joins when you meet the requirements for Hayden and Hayden himself joins automatically on chapter 20.

1 Like

Lute has fixed level ups but no one else does. I found that out when she got a zero stat level up and I was like at least one? Also someone should give her a special animation too.

I’m currently working on a major update that is gonna include custom animations for some characters and general fixes.

1 Like

So i chose Ephraim path but apparently, I’m not getting the alternate promotion choices for either of the twins. I didnt promote them during the event when they found the stone of renais, i tried promoting on the world map and the options werent there. Any idea why this happened?

Ohh… well thats too bad. But thanks for the response Dedesett :blush:

Hey I Just downloaded it and I seemed to have found a bug in which I can’t move/progress after erika talks to ross. The models and everything else looked good so I’m hoping to play more soon.

Hi there. Are you playing on easy mode?

That would be the issue, thank you. Have been playing a some more difficult patches and decided to stress less with this one. I will thoroughly enjoy this one I can tell, thank you again.

I think it has something to do with the tutorial, since I changed some of Ross’ data. Anyway, this will be fixed for the next update. It works fine on normal and hard though.

Tou ansioso por essa nova atualização de longe o melhor hack

Tem muito hack melhor por aí cara, mas eu agradeço o apoio. A atualização sairá em breve :tm:

English: There are plenty of better hacks out there, but I appreciate the support. The update will be ready soon :tm:

1 Like

Vi que você também é brasileiro tá certo?

1 Like

New version is out. Made several changes to nearly every aspect of the hack.
-Skill system updated to the latest version. There are new skills in the hack and some classes/characters had their skill sets updated.
-There is a STR/MAG split now. Some classes will be able to use magic and physical weapons.
-Legendary spells from FE6 and FE7 have been added
-I made new map sprites for Seth and updated others
-New classes added to the game
-Further balanced the growths and bases of enemy units
-Tweaked the palettes for some characters
-I managed to correctly include Eliwood’s critical sound and Athos’ original attack sounds
-Anima spell triangle fully integrated
-Included custom animations for some of the playable characters
-New tiers of weapons have been added. A problem with the vanilla game is that the change from steel to silver weaponry is too sudden and powerful. I set it up so that Slim<Iron<Steel<Silver<Gold<Great and this creates more variety.
-Corrected an issue preventing Draco Zombies from using their breath weapons.

5 Likes

Nice to see you are still updating the thread here. I’ll look forward to this new changes!

One thing I’m immediately noticing is that the weapon triangle is way too strong. Just look at this two images and tell me it’s not completely unbalanced.
Sacred Trilogy_1582569871500
Sacred Trilogy_1582569867865
I think maybe you should lower it a bit. Right now, if two enemies have wta against you you are basically dead.

The rest of the hack seems fine for now (I’m starting chapter 3) happy to see Ross as a trainee again

3 Likes

Wow, that is what vanilla FE6 sometimes feels like.