[FE8] [COMPLETE] Host of the Dark 2.5 (25 main chapters, 4 gaidens) + 0%, Fixed, and Casual modes!

Forgive me if this is too stupid to ask but I am a super duper completionist and enjoy playing an entire game through with a guide to all the secrets. I am not asking for an entire list but I would like indicators or hints of where to go because thats just how I enjoy playing games. I understand wanting to keep it secret to the public so can I pm or email to keep it private. I know its a lot to ask but I would like to ask before giving the hack a shot

1 Like

Hi there! I just beat chapter 4x and was wondering if there was somewhere to find the locations of the secret shops? I don’t wanna miss anything cool lol

My game is softlocking after chapter 7 during the cutscene after everyone leaves, Sal attacks and flees Cory and Solum talk and the ln the game cuts to black and never changes. The music still plays though

Read the OP again. You may notice that there is a little section at the bottom talking about a certain bug and what to do about it.

1 Like

When I go to make a new game it doesn’t give me the option to start at part 2