Patch Updated (As of December 12th)
- All chapters playable
- All bugs fixed (?)
Mugs, some are splices, some are edits, some are OG.
Apparently people like this jerk, so he's here too.
DnD has infiltrated Fire Emblem, everyone be concerned.
Cringe worthy puns that only your dad would laugh at.
God tier supports that really delve into the essence of the characters.
The hack includes:
- 15 Chapters
- Three converging groups of “heroes”
- Skills (courtesy of Circles et al.)
- Daggers (thieves only, independent of the weapon triangle)
- Other weapons that change things up (+more)
- Magic Missile (Anima Tome, deals physical damage)
- Nerd Slayer (Axe, effective Vs. casters)
- And many more!
- A lot of F-Bombs (maybe)
- A comical, non-serious tone
- Practically zero character development
- …and more!
- None (Hopefully)