[FE8] Community Blitz 5: Redemption (v1.3)

clicky

works fine for me.

Am I missing something here? I tried apply the CB5.ups into the rom and nothing is changed, still vanilla.

Anyone else?

Just checked, and the patch works fine on my end. You need to patch a clean FE8U rom. What patcher are you using? NUPS is intended, but you could also try with FEBuilder.

ā€¦Actually, you might be under the impression it didnā€™t work because thereā€™s no custom title screen (yet). Try starting a new game to see if it worked.

1 Like

I ady tried starting the game and still starts where Eirika and Seth first map. Or is it just vanilla games with rebalance?
Iā€™m using NUPS too

Blitz 5 v1.3

I took the time to fix the significant amount of bugs that were in the previous version

4 Likes

what does community blitz mean?? does this hack have story? or only gameplay? how many chapters?

the short version is people in the community come together to speedrun making a full romhack
in a few weeks

mainly gameplay with minimal story/dialogue

this one around 21 chapters long

1 Like

Since this was on FEE3 2021, is any1 gonna update the 1st post with v1.3?? is that the lastest version right?

Iā€™ll see what we can muster. @Teraspark has been doing most of the maintenance since I last updated this thread, so Iā€™m not fully aware of all the changes, but we definitely should post an updated patch soon

ā€¦as soon as I made this post, I realized that itā€™s already happened! You can get 1.3 here, Iā€™ll check if thereā€™s anything else that hasnā€™t been released yet