[FE8] Community Blitz 5: Redemption (v1.3)

One day I’ll learn buildfiles and particpate in one of this

1 Like

The lord better not have to seize both points in chapter 8 in 14 turns because thats not really easy to do at all.
VisualBoyAdvance_2021-03-26_21-02-55

on turn 14 rn.

also link me to 4 if it what I think its not. Pretty sure I havent played 4. only 1-3 atm.

Gunborg has to seize both points, yeah. You get 3 horse units for free in preps at this chapter, so you can do a rescue chain (or use Yin to just fly directly between the two seize points while rescuing Gunborg).

best arena in chapter 14.
appearantly it just Yara bugged in arena. nvm its chenin too bugged in arena. could be magic users on player side bugged in arena. Tested Hobbes as well. looks like magic users on player side or smt is bugged.

or will he

Yes, along with tomorrow’s update that fixes quite a few bugs

Now please don’t mention this again; I don’t know what prompted this post either since I already explained it would come with an update last time we discussed and it’s only been a couple days

1 Like

This is a known issue, but we have no idea what would cause it right now. It might not be fixed for a while

Best not to use magic users in the arena for the time being

Aw shucks this is a triple post, oh well

Version 1.2 is out! The download link on the opening post has been updated. A changelog, list of planned features, and ingame screenshots have also been added to the OP, as requested.

5 Likes

Everyone must acknowledge Gunborg’s drip.

3 Likes

I will never understand why yall use github over Google drive or dropbox cause the link won’t work at all

clicky

works fine for me.

Am I missing something here? I tried apply the CB5.ups into the rom and nothing is changed, still vanilla.

Anyone else?

Just checked, and the patch works fine on my end. You need to patch a clean FE8U rom. What patcher are you using? NUPS is intended, but you could also try with FEBuilder.

…Actually, you might be under the impression it didn’t work because there’s no custom title screen (yet). Try starting a new game to see if it worked.

1 Like

I ady tried starting the game and still starts where Eirika and Seth first map. Or is it just vanilla games with rebalance?
I’m using NUPS too

Blitz 5 v1.3

I took the time to fix the significant amount of bugs that were in the previous version

4 Likes

what does community blitz mean?? does this hack have story? or only gameplay? how many chapters?

the short version is people in the community come together to speedrun making a full romhack
in a few weeks

mainly gameplay with minimal story/dialogue

this one around 21 chapters long

1 Like

Since this was on FEE3 2021, is any1 gonna update the 1st post with v1.3?? is that the lastest version right?

I’ll see what we can muster. @Teraspark has been doing most of the maintenance since I last updated this thread, so I’m not fully aware of all the changes, but we definitely should post an updated patch soon

…as soon as I made this post, I realized that it’s already happened! You can get 1.3 here, I’ll check if there’s anything else that hasn’t been released yet