[FE8] Cerulean Coast (20 chapters + 5) Act 2 Complete!

sold my son to buy membership and am very pleased with the results. also enjoying the membership benefits. long live australia.

14 Likes

No words. Only unbiased* proof that this is incredibly worth it.
Vermillion

This is sponsored content

12 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

Hellaur!

I’ve played your game up to chapter 20 and I don’t normally do this but I just need to tell you

I LOVED IT SO MUCH

It was honestly the most fun I ever had playing a rom hack and the story is so good!

I love all the mechanics and little things you added, the attention to detail really impressed me

And THE WRITING oh my god the writing is so good I can only aspire to be as good of a writer as you, the way you balance serious moments and comedic relief is brilliant

All the characters are so interesting I end up alternating teams so I can use most of them because I can’t pick a small group of favorites

That being said I do have a favorite character and that’s Lindros, he is best boy and his relationship with Pomelo is adorable

Anyways I hope you’re having a great time in life because you sure offered me a great time with this game!

Fire Emblem - Cerulean Coast_1709194750308

7 Likes

Really cool to hear!
Speaking of writing, I’ve procrastinated so hard on it that Cerulean Coast has now reached “gameplay complete”. I just have to write like fifteen chapters in a row for additional releases.

9 Likes

I’ve been keeping a close on eye on this project waiting for its full completion before diving in. Really looking forward to it as everyone seems to love your work.

3 Likes