[FE8] Port FE7 to FE8 [NEW VERSION]

Finally, we can have the superior game in the superior engine. I see this as an absolute win!

6 Likes

Update: I got the animations

I know, more later I will download it

can’t you just… edit the post overtime?

I don’t have know

Oh, hey! Just saw your thread, and to be honest, I think you’re onto something! However, I should inform you that the FE 7 legendary spell animations aren’t naturally in base FE 8. Luckily for your purposes, there is already someone that remade said legendary spell animations for use in FE 8.

Use this to improve your hack (there are also recreations of the Dark Druid and Fire Dragon made by this guy), and good luck!

5 Likes

thank you very much, it will greatly help though still is in a very stage early this project

2 Likes

And thanks for wish the good luck

2 Likes

Thank you!
Btw, I’m going to rework the legendary spell animations again in CSA.

2 Likes

I only pass for here to mention that probably in a few weeks the first chapter is finished, the problems grow to each step that I have done.

2 Likes

Nice!

What they prefer that we do a new title screen or do the original title screen?

I’m thinking a new title screen that resembles FE7’s title screen, but with a unique subtitle that makes it stand out as the rebuild, so that it doesn’t get confused with the original FE7

Do you or me it?

1 Like

Hey guys, if you happen to have trouble communicating, you can always use discord, it’s just a suggestion :smile: good luck!

I have good notices, the first chapter is already nearly complete only short do fix some errors (already I sent a report about it), edit the tutorials, and do the world map events functional, I hope that somebody can help me with it (fix the map and do the functional events or teach me). I hope haven’t forgotten anything.

1 Like

I have no idea if I could do it, but I could try. How exactly is it supposed to work(Like, do you give the work in progress-patch to people or…?)

1 Like

Oh yes, later a time I send a patch with the work and you work when end tou send me again the patch with your work

I know I should have asked before, but is the project dine with buildfiles or with febuilder?

Well I am using FEBuilder

1 Like