[FE7] How to make another unit phase? AND How to make weapons inflict negative/positive stats

I am wondering if it is possible to make another phase, what I mean by this is the different sides you see throughout the game.

There is the Player, Enemy, and NPC.

Well I wanted to make another faction similar to FE4 where you have the other phase or something like that.

Basically I want a side that attacks enemies, players, and/or npcs.

2nd Question being:

Is there a method or patch in FEBuilder that makes weapons, staffs, or magic inflict these types of stats on users/enemies. I’m referring to weapons like Fates or FE Heroes.

Many thanks guys!

I am wondering if it is possible to make another phase, what I mean by this is the different sides you see throughout the game.

It is difficult to make the fourth power.
Instead, it is possible to make NPC a friend of the enemy.

If you adapt the following patch and enable flag 0x27, NPC will be on the side of the enemy.
If flag 0x27 is turned off, NPC returns to the player’s side.

NAME.en=Make NPC (friendly) function as the third power.
INFO.en=When local flag 0x27 is enabled, NPC (ally) will operate as the third power.\r\nNPC attacks both enemy troops and players.
NAME=NPC(友軍)を第三勢力として機能させる。
INFO=ローカルフラグ0x27を有効にすると、NPC(ally)が第3勢力として動作するようになります。\r\nNPCは敵軍と、プレイヤーの両方を攻撃します。
NAME.zh=使NPC(友好)功能成为第三种力量。
INFO.zh=当启用本地标志0x27时,NPC(盟友)将作为第三个电源运行。\r\nNPC攻击敌军和玩家。
USEFLAG=0x27

Is there a method or patch in FEBuilder that makes weapons, staffs, or magic inflict these types of stats on users/enemies. I’m referring to weapons like Fates or FE Heroes.

I have never played Feta or Heros, so I do not know.

Are you talking about PassiveBooster?
If you hold the item you can get an amendment to the status.
I think that correction can be made positive, but I do not know if it can be minus.

NAME=Passive Boosts Patches

I believe they’re talking about a weapon that can debuff enemies or buff allies.

Like Daggers/Shurikens from Fates.

I should of specified, my bad.

For example: Roy initiates a battle against an enemy. Roy attacks with an Iron Sword (For example) and after the combat is finished, Roy gains 6 attack for 2 turns or something.

Another situation would be Roy inflicts -6 attack to the enemy after using the iron sword.

As for the staff version, after a unit used restore or barrier on an ally, he can gain like 5 for 1 turn.
I hope that clears it up.

There’s stuff like that, but it’s for FE8, like pretty much everything is.
Unless you have a very good reason for it you should be hacking FE8 instead of FE7.

The debuffs are part of the skill system for FE8.

I cannot understand the language of Fe8 as opposed to Fe7. Eventiel is my main goto on how this stuff works and I eventually learned Fe7 eventing through this program.

However, the Eventiel for fe8 does not seem to work, which means to me I really can’t hack the game. Mainly because I can’t learn to well off of a lot of tutorials.

Well, if you stick to Eventiel you aren’t going to get too far either way so it doesn’t matter.

I’ve never used Eventiel. I’ve just used EA text events; almost everything is done through EA nowadays (unless you do FEB, but that’s a whole different thing). I remember the switch from FE7 events to FE8 events was tricky at first, but once you get the basics down, it’s not bad at all. Really after learning the basic codes, the only thing that’s that different off the top of my hear is handling convos (which is made easy with macros) and conditionals. Though imo once you learn FE8 conditionals, they’re much more versatile and useful than FE7’s.

Does Event Assembler have a list of definitions or something?

I don’t remember it having so at least from my knowledge.

Eventiel just writes EA events anyway.
All the definitions and opcodes are included in EA so you can just check them whenever you want, or you can define new stuff, or even make new raws.

EA Standard library for the definitions, Language raws for the opcodes.

Oh I know what you’re referring to now.

But it doesn’t give me a clear outline like eventiel did.

Unless there is a generic template for fe8 like fe7 had.

The file, “Event assembler language.txt” has all of the raw event codes. “EAstdlib Macro and Command List.txt” has the common macros.

There is a generic template: FE8 Template.event.

This has a template
https://feuniverse.us/t/fe8-the-grand-eventing-wiki-chapter-construction-guide-wip/1594

And you can find tons of examples here: