[FE6] Recolored

That Sophia is Beautiful. Also,I never really understood why the argument “should fe6 stuff be replaced with fe7 stuff?” was made in the first place. People change their clothing and armor over the years, folks. But since this is not my patch, I guess go ahead.

On chapter 14x game freezes on enemy phse

FE%206%20Recolor_1571980949773
FE%206%20Recolor_1571980944653
Units somehow have max mov but when they go past their normal move which in for roys case here 6, the game freezes and the same goes for enemy units

@DEE1K and @Brolytkd

Thank for the report. I had the same issue with Chapter 8 the the castle pillars. I’ll look into fixing it.
It kept crashing my emulator too.

I’ll be posting a fix soon.

Is anyone able to provide a .sav? Would make it eaiser for me to fix.

Download v3
Chapter 8, and 14x should be fixed. It was with my testing.
Make sure to restart the chapter completely as well.

Updated Portraits.

Change Log

Updated Portraits:
Wolt, More Cabbage Green, Less Neon, and Now no longer descended from Cecilica.
Merlinus updated, Less Jaundice / Homer Simpson-y
Shanna no longer has Hector Blue Hair and matches her sister. - Why I went so dark on the blue is a mystery.
Sophia recieved a new recolor. Hair is now a lighter color purple. Sadly portrait should be redone. 5 Shades of Color for Hair & Shared with Robes.
Wendy new portrait. Changed Armor to Orange Color and made hair less Neon Pink.
Allen’s Hair was updated to provide better contrast from the Armor.
Lance’s Hair also updated to be more green to align with Cipher Art & Less Geffory from PoR.

Anna changed to FE8’s Portrait. Undecided to use the new pose or recolor the old one.
(This will be reverted soon)

New Portriats for:
Damas, Ruud, Slater, Erik, Devias, Ein, Legance

Starting Pass on Enemy Portraits & Skins:
Brunja & Murdock portraits recolored.
Zephiel’s Skin Tone redone.

Animation:
M&F Shamans and Druids robes were darkened to be more evil looking.
Enemy Thief Pallet fixed from messy colors.
Updated Pegasus Knight’s Animation to Jeorge_Reds Outfit Repallet.
Shanna & Tate’s Pallet redone, due to sharing a similar color, Tate armor color is darker. (unsure if it’s clearly visable)
Allen & Lance’s Hairs update in Battle.

Bug Fixes:
Fixed Berserker’s Selected/Status Animation to be less drastically moving.
Fixed Columns in Chapter 8 as acting as null tiles, eventually leading to a crash, and allowing extra movement on the first turn.
Fixed Water Tiles & Pillars in Chapter 14x. Should no longer crash.

Other Changes:
Weapon Triangle Buffed. +15 Accuracy when at Advantage, and -15 when at disadvantage.

@LPFan I can understand that. I think it’s a bit of nostalgia. I will stick with FE6 colors going forward with the exception of Marcus. I think his Orange Armor will stand out in comparison to Percival’s.

@flasuban I feel this was the correct answer in the first place, but just dread doing all the random ass NPCs.

2 Likes

This glitch appears in the second chapter, I think you should fix it.Fire%20Emblem%206%20Recolored

To be perfectly honest, I think there’s a lot to do in order to improve the overall quality of your project.
I also think that you should improve the quality of Roy’s sprite

if y’all wanted a “finished” version FE6 Recolour {COMPLETE}