FE6: Project Ember (v1.85 as of 8/16/2021) - "ν Dorothy" Edition

FE6 Project Ember Hard Mode.emulator
Is this General supposed to cheat? (Ch. 11B for reference)

2 Likes

Fe 6 Ember_1585297130489
Im guessing he was supposed to promote here but I promoted him earlier with knights crest.
That was after I seized the throne.
I can’t skip the cutscene which makes it diffcult to by pass this scene that just goes forever.

1 Like

Not sure what happened but uh

1 Like

Maybe using the patch that removes the event promotion at the end of 21/21× should help slightly

Here’s my ironman progress (start of ch 17)
I sure am great at the Fire Emblem yes I am

It’s better than mangs at any rate

This was kind of done as an inside joke, I think it’s the only instance of such shenanigans in the hack

The scene hangs for a bit but eventually takes you to the save screen.

Should I make a save state before I seize in 21x?

And so, the ironman run is complete. No true ending due to required characters dying, sadly, but Zephiel was defeated.

Hy everyone. Is there a way to only get the comsetic change because I’m not a huge fan of rebalancing hack but the graphics of this game are insane.
Thanks.

Not unless the Assets are F2U, and in that case, you would have to do the cosmetic changes yourself.

The thing is there all you need on the file to patch the rom as you want but I suck at patching rom so I guess I am going to retry and hope I can get what I want
ty for your answer

Chapter 7 has an extra iron blade option you can buy. I’m not sure if that was intentional or not tho.

Chapter 10 B, the one you get if you take a restore staff from ch 9, the archers who come with Klein, stay stationary for some reason, this means that they get slaughtered by the reinforcement cavaliers, great knight and a paladin.

I am recording an lp, I will eventually upload once my FE 6 ranked run lp is done.

From what I’m aware of that is a remnant of FE6’s AI data for Klein and his group. Very rarely they just don’t move. Thank you for letting me know however.

I think you might be able to fix it, if you set Klein’s A.I to something other than random in unit placer if you are using febuilder. I’m pretty sure there’s an option to make them move. You probably already know this I suppose.

Well, I tried to play this hack. First, had issues of patching FE 6 file with this, and it didn’t work. So I had to switch NUPS permission to ask just to patch it.
When I tried to start playing it, the cutscene keeps repeating itself, with a glitched title. If I tried to skip the opening cutscene, the screen goes to black immediately and I cannot do anything.

Nevermind, already corrected the problem already.

Anyway, started doing a Hard Mode run of this hack just to see if Hard Mode is a lot better, and I’m really impressed with how much better it is at the start. Nice job

Ok Ch 13 in maniac mode patch,

One of the reinforcement paladins have a knight’s crest, I’d recommend moving it to one of the units who are already in the map.

I’m not sure if this is in the hard mode patch, you might want to check it out.

Already on Chapter 8 now. After doing some preparations and whatnot, I decided to start the chapter and this happened.

Game crashes with this screen. Tried to restart multiple times, and same thing happens.