FE6 - Armor emblem

Hello everyone, I got something to show to you all.

Do you enjoy using knights in FE6? Me neither!
So I made everyone a knight.

cursed

fun

That’s right, (almost) every single class has been replaced with the knight/general.

If this looks fun to you, here’s the download link to this monstrosity.

Older Version

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f5ib7o0m3bi86ig/Fe6%20all%20armors.zip?dl=0

31 Likes

I’m glad we finally have an answer to the question of whether armor emblem works.
Thank you, KrispyKris.

9 Likes

finally

armor emblem

it worked

10 Likes

This looks epic. Now this person can finally rest easy, knowing that it did, in fact, work.

10 Likes

The pinnacle of romhacking right here.
Armor emblem is no longer a dream.
It is a reality.

7 Likes

This looks strangely cool…
I might try it out.

The big question: how does the armour triangle attack work

e: nvm the readme answers this, incredible

11 Likes

About damn time we get an actual good hack

4 Likes

ARMOR EMBLEM WORKS, GUYS

6 Likes

This is the ideal form of fire emblem

1 Like

HOLY SHIT IS THAT A BOW ARMOR

EPIC

5 Likes

Bless your goddamn soul you god amongst men. Thank you for fulfilling the dreams of so many weary fe fans!

4 Likes

Best hack ever. Of all time. Roy finally doesn’t suck.

9 Likes

Finally something to rival my own hack.
FE6 armors only. Absolutely incredible work.

5 Likes

Just finished playing a bit and just wanted to offer up a bit of personal feedback. Obviously this is all my own personal opinion so feel free to take it however you like.

First off I just want to say that this is a great endeavour, love projects like this especially when theres effort put into it, which there clearly is with these wonderful palettes and amusing little class descriptions, adapting each class into its own version of an armour knight is a nice touch as well! And I appreciate you retaining the 4 mov for the sake of the meme. Also, not sure if you made those animations/map sprites for the hector lord roy and staff armour but if you did they’re splendid.

But yeah, with regards to crit, I feel like my only major gripe is that all the classes and characters have retained their original stats. You might disagree which is fine, but i personally feel this would be more in the spirit of armour emblem if they all had armour knight like stats not just the 4 mov. Also while im no splicer i’d love to see each character given heavy armour in their mug, but thats a bigger undertaking so maybe not something you’d be looking to do.

All in all though I’d say armour emblem is a fine addition and I’m glad to see that it exists, thank you for this gift to the community!

5 Likes

Roshea when he gets used as the guinea pig

3 Likes

i’m sold
lol

9 Likes

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.

I actually did consider changing the stats to be more armour-like, but I decided against it just to keep it simple, but also because of a time constraint. I won’t be having access to my computer for a while, starting tomorrow, and I wanted to get this hack out here before that.

I might make a seperate version with changed stats/growths tbh.

Also yeah, I did make the hector lord roy and staff armor animations/sprites.

5 Likes

This is it. We’ve peaked here.

1 Like

Combine the two,
Fire Emblem: The Armored Fog

5 Likes