FE17 Feature Wish List

I’m hoping for as a first game idea because they are both different.

A 2 different army game. The new army depending on the original army you had and their supports with each other.
A buff blur haired prepromote lord, Hot red head, and stupid child.
Incest because its fire emblem…
And storage management.

Another idea is…
An annoying virgin red head with awful stats but an op prf.
Bad reinforcements.
Terrible hit rates to make it harder for the casuals like me…

So IS fe4 or 6 remake please

2 Likes

A relatively important female character who doesn’t split the fanbase.

4 Likes

Im really exited about this direct, i hope we can see something new about FE. Anyways, its very hard to know how the next one is going to be, since awakening, they always chance a lot of things what makes the saga feel cool and fresh. Here is a list of things i want or think are coming in a new title.

• At least 2 very differenced paths, like FE conquest and the other one (obviously, without a DLC or something like that). Both with a good and serious story.

• A promotion sistem that mix the FE 16 and awakening formula.

• A buffed female main character (AKA Byleth), but with good personality and objectives.

• I dont have a problems with an avatar, if its well builded like robin for example.

• Good difficult, and challenging maps, normal mode not being baby mode, and hard mode not being normal mode. PLS balanced dificulties.

At least these are my general ideas.

1 Like

Why is that?

1 Like

I hope it’s fun.

Edit: Sacred Stones sequel so that Ephraim will be added into smash bros. Also, more world of Sacred Stones.

2 Likes

fun bad every game should be like getting over it
also carcino is bootleg miletos

4 Likes

8 Likes

this but unironically, it gets worse every day

2 Likes

If there’s no more official FE games, everybody has to play hacks.

5 Likes

FEH 2

I’ve killed the comunity

3 Likes

Welp, i admit i do love hacks, but i also like games that have been produced with a million of dollars budget, a lot of artists and programmers involved, and in the last nintendo console.

Also, if no new games come out, no one will get interested in the franchise, so they wont be interested in hacks.

2 Likes

I’m glad IS decided to farm out FE17 to Square Enix instead of Koei this time.

9 Likes

very true

1 Like

FE4 exactly the way it is with a few quality of life improvements and a metric ton of GOOD cutscenes.

1 Like

Played a few hours of the demo so far it’s about 80%Dialogue 20% Gameplay, It takes more after FFT than FE And frankly I’m afraid that the game will be too dry.

The gameplay is fun, but the UI is drab and writing stale; I think we have a main FE entry coming separately - just give it a couple years.

1 Like

Ugh, this was the reason why I never got far into Octopath. Hoping for the best from the game but maybe the team just really likes long dialogue and on-the-nose game titles.

1 Like

Just make sure to actually put challenge in the game, not encouraging players to just put a unit in the middle of battlefield and watch as that unit dodge/tank every hit while proccing crits all the time

That’s what society wants us to think about.

1 Like

Remove weapon durability again cowards