FE Transcending Darkness V0.8.2 One route complete! 34/40 chapters done!

You shouldn’t play this because the creator made me go deaf:(
(Seriously do play it, its a great hack)

update 6.5 has dropped

• fixed numerous more bugs
  • fixed death quotes not working properly
  • fixed some slight weapon balancing
  • background issues
  • new chapter 25
    I plan to fix a convoy split bug that happens after chapter 17. For now send your important items in that chapter to your inventory or sell whats not needed in that specific chapter. there shouldn’t be anymore issues regarding that. Thanks for your patience.
3 Likes

I’ll probably slow down the update dropping after this but this update fixed a huge convoy bug that occured in chapter 19, if you didn’t reach this far it probably didn’t affect you but update immediately, same link. update 6.6 comes with chapter 26 and 27 combined!

7 Likes

Update 7.0 has dropped

• ch28/29 have been completed
    chapter 30 is the last chapter for one of the routes. There may be some units later on that don’t have personaldata screens I’ll be sure to refine those once chapter 30 is done. Thanks!
5 Likes

Update 7.1 is now released!
This includes chapter 30 and it’s ending of one of the main routes of the game’s story completed!
Very excited to have finally finished off one of the stories!
I’ve also fixed a few more bugs. Enjoy!

7 Likes

Dear author,in Chapter 9,a mercenary with drop iron blade may become green unit,if I attack him ,the game will crash, hope you can fix it soon

I could not replicate this problem when I tried it. It could be a emulator problem or the newest patch fixed it without knowing.
on a side note V0.7.2 is out, the only changes added were a few bugfixing for certain chapters that were creating huge bugs. If anyone finds any problems such as crashing feel free to let me know and I’ll fix it as soon as possible.

1 Like

Report bug or not in chapter i was my units move near boss but appear black fog and not move like bug. Anyone tell me this?

sorry I can’t understand you, what caused this bug to happen? it doesn’t seem to be something normal?

Hard to explain cause bug. It normal until near boss become black fog like bug and can’t move unit like bug. Maybe i can’t explain bug. Sorry i am not good. Oh i am newbie.

Dear author, thank you for your answer last time, the game will be back to normal after the restart of the game,

I would like to ask whether the Crusader class attribute upper limit is a little too low, I hope you can raise it, thank you very much.

1 Like

Chapter 8 keeps crashing once I try to reach the boss. I can’t explain why bug.

So one of the routes can be completed to endgame right? Cool, I will check this out

Any Recruitment/Gaiden/Secret info guide??

There’s no big secrets info or gaidens, all recruitments are pretty self-explanatory so you should be fine from the start.

So, I was playing chapter 14 and suddenly, this happened. It was at the end of enemy Phase, turn 8. I can’t pass it at all :confused:
Happened before starting turn 9.

make sure to update to the newest version, this bug has been fixed. Make sure it’s the most recent date

update 0.7.3 dropped, fixed a lot of crash issues (report any if you get any). chapter 32 is now complete and also rebalanced a few promoted enemies and a few units have been buffed so yeah.

3 Likes

Update 0.7.4 has been dropped, notable changes:

• A few rebalances/buffs to specific units that needed them

• Fixed some strange crashing issues that would occur during cutscenes

• Chapter 33 is completed, granted it’s only a hub/shopping chapter but that’s still a new addition

• Chapter 34 - 40 will officially start the lategame of the hack, really excited to get it going

Once again if there’s any bugs or issues feel free to let me know so I can fix them.

7 Likes

Hey, congrats on the hack, so far it’s been a nice play for me, i’m at chapter 5 but there’s something that I dont know if it’s a bug or not but, Guam gains no xp, like nothing, I think he earn 2 points at some point in the game, but now every enemy gives him nothing.