FE Transcending Darkness V0.8.2 One route complete! 34/40 chapters done!

Update V0.1.4 is out
more minor changes/fixes
-adjusted some units growths
-Fixed more spelling errors
-minor bugs fixed
-FIxed a huge glitch where the magic stat would get set to 0 at times.

1 Like

Project is still being worked on the same as ever,
so far theres been 18 chapters completed at the moment. Here are some plans for the next release in a few months
Plan:
-about 24 chapters
-Redoing reinforcements
and some enemy placements in
the early chapters
-small changes to early maps
-removing the ā€œany player death is game overā€ condition(except important characters)
-story changes/alternative dialogue based on which characters are alive or dead(these are small)
-changing unit stats/growths
-adding hub maps that you can freely traverse.

3 Likes

Update: hack is not dead, the hack 23 chapters are finished but getting playtested, expect update 1.5 in a month or 2. It will include 23 out of 40 chapters and ALL maps tweaked and enhanced for a more enjoyable experience a long with countless and countless of changes including unit buffs and new weapons. (not a april fools joke).

5 Likes

Hack looks cool. Best of luck on the rest of development!

1 Like

Largest update of TD has finally been released.
This updates premieres
-numerous buffs and nerfs to several characters
-New characters in certain chapters!
-the addition of 11 more chapters!
-New classes such as the Crusader, Sorcerer and dragons!
-Reworked the reinforcement design philosophy of the hack
-Changes to story and new cutscenes and story parts have been added
Warnings/bugs:
-OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY. I strongly recommend against doing so.
-If marla uses the supply without trading a item it can cause her crit to glitch out
-Danger radius can cause lag if you activate it for all enemies in the map (itā€™s most optimally when used on certain enemies
-Iā€™m aware of the grammatical issues with some parts of the writing. They will be fixed in a later update.
-The soundroom is not complete yet, will work on making it work as it should in a later
date or update.
As always features and characters in this hack are always are subject to change as
the hack is WIP. If theres any bugs or glitches feel free to let me know, thanks.

6 Likes

Fixed a few bugs regarding a background and some odd enemy placements for some
chapters that were bugged. Also fixed some cutscenes freezing.
The Download link is the same.

Iā€™m about 12 chapters in and holy crap I love this hack. The characters are great and the continuation of the Alchemia/Mythril war is well done. Really like Destructor toošŸ˜‚

I have a bug where in the tent destroying chapter, Iā€™ve destroyed every tent and beat the boss but I still get a game over.

This bug has been fixed, redownload the patch from the same link the file has been updated. Sadly you might need to restart the chapter.

1 Like

Update V0.2.1
-Fixed a couple of glitches where events would freeze
-Updated Portraits for Gerold/Felice
DarkChibimon - The Sinister Bramimond(L95)
-Radley no longer learns Prescience at lvl 15, instead he learns gridmaster
-fixed some units not obtaining skills
-important change! Bosses will not be affected by Class effective weapons!
-fixed a few glitched villages in ch19
-fixed some wrong descriptions
-other bugs

3 Likes

woah how come I only saw this now?
im surely gonna play this after finishing grand uprising

1 Like

So, Idk if itā€™s a glitch or something, but after Coltonā€™s promotion chapter where you go back to Stephineā€™s party, my convoy was empty. All of my stuff including promotion items and my Ɯberleben was gone. Is that intentional?

This is not intentional, it will be fixed in a later release

Well, now Iā€™m just regretting not promoting all of those characters in the last chapter I used them. Oh well, I already completed what is currently available, so not like it matters.

Well now, i can continue my grand uprising, thanks for the sequel or what a says?, But congratulations, i enjoy it. Thank you for a great hack

This is a glitch for the very last chapter. It will be fixed on the next release. The next big update will make sure to fix it. Just play as you can for now. It is the last chapter afterall sorry about that.

4 Likes

bring back jahry imo

Iā€™ve decided to make a ā€œprivateā€(not really private) playtest for a development build of TD(transcending darkness). In it features 1-33 chapters of gameplay including the finale of one of the lordā€™s routes. In order to access it you just have to join the Dev discord link in the first post and download it from there. Thatā€™s all for the announcement, hopefully I can finish all 40 chapters (save me) eventually, thanks.

6 Likes

ALLLLLBEEEEERTTTTT

3 Likes

Donā€™t mind me if I am rude but the starting chapters feels very boring & I think those maps arenā€™t making a good first impression.