FE The Grand Uprising Update v1.1.3 COMPLETED!(21 total chapters)

grand_1594609005352
And its turn 5 only
If i remembet correctly this guy is the sage from earlier chap

Ah I didn’t fix the death quote that’s fine just ignore it for now.

U forgot pretty many things, Felice death quote has problem too (the weird skull wyvern trio from b4’s portrait, cormag’s quote)
And are there no more unpromoted units coming?

Not planned. The death quotes of this chapter seems to have been inputted correctly so I’ll fix that soon.

Ch16:The chapter seems very rng based for the player. Its hard enough to rush to the npc hero without causualties b4 turn 5 (that hero first weapon is tomahawk, weighing him down by 5 and die so fast) (so I exploited something to stop the horde of soldiers from attacking that hero)
And the halberdier was just more than half hp (no elixir used) dies to druid (pretty rng based survival) so i didnt get the weapon
The boss is kinda strong and cannot be doubled by Riley silver axe strategy takes a few more turns so u cant rush down boss in 7 to 8 turns either
The berserkers are meant to destroy the villages right? But there are only ruins at left part of the map so the left berserker only purpose is attack player
And the pirate appear at the left side is stationary and cant climb cliffs so what are they for?

1 Like

The berserkers don’t attack the village since it’s their own though I can see what you’d think that. I’ll change the hero’s weapon of choice and make sure that the harbedier and hero are more tankier. The pirate is supposed to climb the hill I’ll check out what they couldn’t thanks for playtesting it.

They are stationary…
And i dont know they could climb the hills cuz they never walk towards it (and normal people cant climb cliffs i think?)
Yes the hero should be tanker but halberdier is ok (it will move into a forest and use elixir if the player is lucky enough for it to drop below half so its a lucky draw for master lance)
And a valkyr or flyer probaly will arrive just in time for the halberdier (but not the hero cuz the castle will start to be swarmed by then)(does the player have an oppurtunity to get physic staff by now?)
Now you will buff the hero npc, I reveal the exploit : rescue by stephine cuz she can fly over the castle and go into the lake after pickup (the enemy entering the gate wont result in game over) and I can just ignore them after putting Rabin on a mountain nearby and beat up the boss

Didn’t catch that. The pirates are fixed I’ll make sure he can’t be rescued lol and yes you do get a physic if you missed it this chapter you’ll get buyable ones next chapter as you’re approaching the finale.

Are the chests in chapter 6-1 meant to be unlockable because there not. Over than that so far what I’ve played up too looks good

1 Like

The chests are a little bit buggy for one chest keys you have to “use” the keys like if you were promoting a character, this was mentioned in the tactics menu I’ll work on fixing that issue.

Oh ok

Update 5.5 is out!
Changelog:
-Gerold’s character design has been revamped
-Frank now has a custom battle animation
-Frank can’t use axes but now can use lances
-Fixed magic swords not working properly.
-Fixed chapter 16 pirates not moving
-Rebalanced green units in chapter 16
-Chapter 14’s boss has been slightly tweaked
-Fixed palettes for some enemy generics
-fixed the death quotes of characters in chapter 16
-Fixed Vid not having a death quote
-Fix some tile errors from chapter 1
-Decreased the amount of enemies who have devil axes
-Devil axes have been severely buffed (But at what cost?)
-Promoted sages have been tweaked again
-Necrodragons have been tweaked
That’s all for now lot’s of changes, I’m still working on chapter 17 but i’ll be launching it together with 18 as requested. Hopefully I can get both of them out by the end of the month but we’ll see. If any bugs appear be sure to tell me thanks that’s all.

(will you add reminder for promote timings for 2 protagonists?)
maybe you should create a summary of chapters for the scripters and writers (in future)
and personalities of the ppl (or more detailed, more happened during each supports)
but only show that to them to avoid spoiling

I wanna avoid spoilers as much as possible but I’ll take your advice into consideration thanks!

Endgame part 1 is basically finished! However as popular demand showed, I’ll be releasing it with part 2 endgame to finish it of Part 1 of the game! I can’t believe I’ve gotten so close to finishing this part I’m super excited! Just a reminder that I’m still looking for writers and spriters (more importantly writers) to revamp my script of the game and writting. Once again thanks to all. The finale of part 2 should be finished by next week if everything goes as wanted however revamping script and writting might make it last longer, still it will hopefully be out by the end of this month.

How many parts are you thinking about doing for this until you consider it completed? Congrats on everything released so far, it looks stellar!! My absolute favorite thing is the purple player units. I honestly wish more hacks did this as the only one I’ve ever played that had it was Gheb saga a very long time ago, so kudos my friend!

1 Like

Thanks for the support im planning on making 3 parts with the 3rd part being very short with about 4 chapters. I’m still planning a revamp to improve everything I’ve made once I finish this part.

(I enters color blind mode when i started playing this hack cuz blue and purple are so smiliar I dont feel difference or annoyed)
another good thing in this hack is some characters will have a part of plots after being recruited, unlike most other hacks(Lars, Helga, Stephine) (tho a bad thing is some does not)
wait endgame is a part itself so normally endgame has a chapter only at each part like justice and pride / dark hour
wait you said level 30 cap promoted but Aaron Halberdier capped level at Lv20 is that mistaked?

The promoted level cap I’m still debating about as I’m not sure how long I think I’ll make them. If I’ll keep them at promoted level 20 or level 30 so It’s not definite at the moment. The chapters for the endgame is a two-parter so I believe so. If people aren’t pleased about the purple map sprites I have a separate file in the download link for blue map sprites for people who have issues with vision colors or just doesn’t like the colors, eventually I plan on making it a toggle feature in the menu where you can switch from blue to purple whenever you want. The characters still being relevant after being recruited is something I really wanted to do. I’m planning on adding more talks in the future.

1 Like

The last chapter of part 1 is about 60% done. There is still some revising needed to be done however I mean to finish it by next week.