[FE8][Complete] Fire Emblem: Genesis - A Prugressian Tale

My final question (Sorry if i keep bothering you, I’m just really curious to get it working !)

When does this mechanic take place for the first time ? Is it early on ?

Well I think if I had to describe the story of this hack in one word. “CRAP!” would probably be it.

Ah, carp.

It starts from the prologue onwards.

It’s not allowing me to download the UPS file. Says it’s invalid.

Try a different browser. If it doesn’t work, DM me your discord tag and I’ll cover you. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! But I used my phone to download to my Dropbox. So I’m actually stuck on the first chapter. I can’t figure out how to beat it. Any help would be appreciated.

Talk to Pikno with Leviathan to get some chapter hints. As for personal recommendation. Id probably double check enemy ranges before making moves to avoid people getting attacked by more than they can handle. Since some units are squishier than others.

Sorry, I meant the prologue chapter. I was hoping I didn’t have to kill klaus to end the chapter.

Aight, I see !

Thanks again, and apologies for the pestering !

Well, I beat the game, but somehow when it got to the ending, It loops around Zio in a forested area and she keeps saying she’s not worthy. It loops back to that.

I will investigate this. Thank you.

You’re welcome, also, I had tried pressing the start button to skip that, but it freezes.

I will continue helping you debug via DMs to avoid spoilers for the rest of the folks here, if you don’t mind.

Okay, I had to start the game over, although, I will say I enjoyed it so it shouldn’t be much if a bother playing through it again.

1 Like

Have a good time! And let me know if anything else pops up.

Will do, thanks.

If you don’t mind me asking, how long is this Hack? With all the F.E.Hacks already complete that are available, what should motivate us to play this one? What is unique and peculiar about it, other than the absurd name of the continent, which might discourage rather than incentivize those who want to try it…:rofl:
Is the plot serious or is it a parody?

It is a fully fledged plot serious hack that is finished. I would recommend giving it a try!

5 Likes

I made a good bunch far into the game, i think that is, and here some aspects I have appreciated for now, when it comes to story !

1- The abundance of conversations. it’s surprisingly pleasant, as it fleshes out characters more !

2- The supports. Especially the one where our resident dancer and Wolf are having an existential Crisis over the universe and its weird laws.

3- Melledoneus. I admit it took me longer than it should have to realise it’s (Maybe ?) A self insert. But either way, I like the dude !

Overall, nice to see !

3 Likes