FE builder system icons/stat bars (specifically the icons for unit's stats)

I was wondering if there would be a system icon or some sort of icon/adjustments for the stat bar that is shown for stats as I want to make it not seem glitched when it reaches over the 30 cap as shown in the image with the stat bar being buggy if there’s a way to fix this or edit it I would very much appreciate it

1 Like

If you don’t have SkillSystems installed, you can use the “Stat Bar Max Length” patch.
However, if you have SkillSystems installed, this patch cannot be used because the address is different.
You have to check the moved address.

NAME=ステータスケージMAX時の長さ
NAME.en=Stat Bar Max Length
NAME.zh=状态菜单最大长度

//アドレスパッチとして実装します
TYPE=ADDR
TAG=#ENGINE
HEX=FALSE

ADDRESS=0x87132 0x87142 0x870FE 0x87102
// 0x87154 <- やってもやらなくても結果同じらしい
HEX=FALSE

INFO=ステータスメニューに表示される棒グラフの最大値を変更します。\r\nFEでは、ステータス31以上は保存されません。\r\nしかし、ステータスの上限を変更するパッチにより31を超えることができるようになりました。\r\nただ、グラフは31を上限として描画されるため、高いパラメータを設定すると、グラフが突き抜けてしまいます。\r\nこれを修正するパッチです。\r\n
INFO.en=Modifies the maximum value that the yellow stat bars properly display\r\nThese bars by default have errors after exceeding 31.\r\nThis patch allows the bars to display 63 in each stat.\r\nHowever, if this is set too high, the bar will expand beyond the statbox on the Status Screen.
INFO.zh=更改状态菜单中显示的条形图的最大值。\r\n在FE中,不保存31或更高的状态。\r\n但是,现在可以使用修改状态上限的修补程序超过31个。\r\n但是,由于图形是以31作为上限绘制的,因此如果您设置了较高的参数,则图形会通过它。\r\n这是修复这个问题的补丁。\r\n

CONFLICT_IF:0x0800=0x0 0xC0 0x9F 0xE5 0x1C 0xFF 0x2F 0xE1
CONFLICT_MESSAGE=SkillSystems
1 Like

sorry, this was my mistake.
I said “Stat Bar Max Length” is in conflict with SkillSystems, but when I looked into it again, it wasn’t.

I fixed the FEBuilderGBA patch.

1 Like