FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

What is it different from a regular magic sword?

magic separation patch is a patch of FE8J.
This is a patch that separates power and magic.(Author: aera)
I think that there is no relationship with magic sword.

1 Like

Yes, I watched the video you linked. It is really good, but naturally, for the harder things, there’s nothing I can do, as the video doesn’t explain it (but not like it should, explaining everything would probably be impossible).

I will read on how to send you those report things, I think it’s somewhere around here on how to create them, right? I will read on that.

I would like to set “Save if no error” to the default operation of “Save”.
This is because FELint can be executed in a background thread, so it can be determined almost instantaneously whether there is an error or not.
I would like to provide a safer mode.

If you do not like this behavior, please set Option’s “Simple Check at Overwite” to “0 = Do not check”.

Hey i want something really bad at my hack but it seems that its not on the event or unit placer so i was trying to edit glens death FE8

“Sacred Weapons” in the detail menu has been moved to Patch.

------>

2 Likes

I found a problem with the Weapon Lock Ex, if you set up a large number of items (I setted up 225 weapon locks) the game slows down everytime when you select an unit.

I’m pretty sure the Weapon Lock Ex is the problem because I uninstalled the patch and the problem was gone.

Is there a way to implement @Venno’s array based weapon lock ?
It’s more convenient for me because I want to set a weapon lock for several weapons by class, the current system forces me to set a entry for each unit per weapon and that’s why I end up with a huge list. With an array the you can use the same entry for several classes or characters.

1 Like

I made weapon lock ex because it was difficult to support Venno’s routines.
It was unexpected that you set up 225 weapons.
I want to check your rom.
Please send me report7z.

The processing speed of GBA CPU is very slow compared to PC.
However, it is unlikely that processing will be delayed by looping about 225 times.
I want to measure the speed of the routine, so I need your data.

I tried to create 255 data.
In particular the operation did not slow down.

have you set a flag other than 0x00 in the table flag?
Since flag check calls an external function, it is computationally expensive.
Or, I suspect that the end data of the your table may be broken or there may be a large number of enemies on the stage, and the possibility of competition with other patches.

In any case, the lack of data means that there is no way to investigate.
Always send report7z first when asking questions.
That is the surest way.

Probably because you use HPBars_with_warning.
As these were the same hook routines, I did not know which one was installed.

Please uninstall HPBars_with_warning and use either of the following.

HPBars_simple
or
HPBars_width_warnings Cache

Because this routine calls a lot of judgments that weapons can be used, I think that it is loaded more than usual.

1 Like

You can’t scroll the tiles in the TSA Editor for the “Battle Screen only when single” like in the Battle Screen Editor, and you can’t see all the tiles:

Changing the TSA usually results in unfortunate consequences.
I recommend not to change.

Scroll bars seem to be displayed in my environment.
In your environment, the scroll bar may have been drawn behind for some reason.

I have changed the drawing order of controls.

Please update and try it.

It’s still hidden

Please send report7z again.

Scrollbars will be displayed for the report7z data you sent earlier.

I think you are importing new data.
There may be a problem with the data.

I think that the scroll bar can not be shown because the new data you imported is too small.

You’re looking at the System Menu TSA editor, I’m referring to the “Battle Screen only when single” in the Patches.

That’s the one that has the problem.

There are no tiles to scroll on this screen.
Therefore, the scroll bar is not displayed.

The tiles at the bottom of the battle screen are tiles that display unit names and item names.
It seems that there are no tiles on this screen.

Therefore, the scroll bar does not appear because the number of tiles decreases and all tiles can be displayed without scrolling.

1 Like

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe7-8-skip-the-intro-cutscene/1225
Skip the intro cutscene:
At 0BC58E: edit 0DD0 --> 0000
After the “2003 Nintendo Presents” message, the game jumps straight to the title screen.

I want to ask for help.
would it be possible to get a version for FE7J?
I try to pointer calculator, but failed

Trying to replace the unused wyvern unit with another. Trying to make my unit not fly right on top of mountains. I am currently stuck and trying to find a solution. Copying another movement data from another class after clicking the separate independence of selected classes would have an unhandled exception error.

move

Since the patch has been ported, please use the following patch after updating FEBuilderGBA

NAME=オープニングカット いきなりタイトルロゴ
NAME.en=Skip:Opening(OPENING_CUT)
NAME.zh=跳过标题logo

Please send report7z.

thank you