Thank you for the help!
Recovery of the menu you broke can only be recovered from backup.
You may be able to merge using diff debug tool.
If it doesn’t work, please restore from backup.
“PLAYER PHASE” has an image on patch.
Recovering the menu isn’t a problem i have a lot of baclups. My problem is I want the battle preview to look different. Not just color of shape. I want there to be spaces missing on the top and sides like the picture.
I understood what you wanted to do.
I think this problem stems from the fact that you destroyed the pallet structure.
In the usenti, when I open the your image,your image is missing the palette.
The part where TSA is involved is limited by the palette,
so please keep the original data structure.
If you look at the palette on the right, you can see that the palette structure is different.
Please, Do not break the pallet structure.
Portraits and icons can be automatically corrected even if the palette is slightly broken,
but It can not with the system menu.
Therefore, there are various limitations.
This might be stupid but what program are you using to open those images in?
This time, I used the “usenti”.
It is often used in English speaking countries.
Other software is “edge”.
This is used in Japanese-speaking countries.
If it is software that can use the palette correctly, it will work if there is no problem.
In modern times, it is rare to use a palette, but in old games, the palette is always used.
You need software that can handle this correctly.
Thanks, for everything. Sorry about the confusing.
aera’s Magic separation patch Have a problem
SKL Exceed the upper limit when level up
I do not know.
Is it an existing bug?
This patch was created by aera
and I am not using it,
so I will ask those who are using it.
Although it is displayed that the parameter has been increased in LevelUp, the actual value has not been increased.
So I think that there is virtually no problem.
For some reason items CF, and D3 and beyond give random boosts to growths, and random debuffs after a battle.
Items D0, D1 and D2 work fine.
I don’t know if I setted up them wrong or if it is something else. I’ll send the report.
I have the same problem, but I tested that items with the New Skill System in a clean rom and that debuff no appears, maybe that bug is because we update the skill systems and cause a double debuff in our rom.
For now I’m testing a old version of my rom, I try to uninstall the old version of skill system and install the new version without update option.
I made an initial setting wizard function.
If WelcomeDialog is displayed without performing initial settings, the initial setting wizard will start.
The Initial Setup Wizard automatically downloads and configures the emulator, EA, sappy, debugger and ASM from the net.
You just complete the setup by pressing a button.
The problem has been reproduced.
Thank you for sending report7z.
It is safe to re-point the Item table after installing SkillSystems.
Conversely, if you re-point the Item table and then install SkillSystems, a bug occurs.
Updating SkillSystems causes problems because it will be installed after repointing the item table.
Perhaps the item table’s direct value is written somewhere.
FE8U 080177B0 (GetROMItemStructPtr)
This bug does not occur if the item table is obtained using this command.
Somewhere, I think the item table values are hard-coded.
I will explain here how to avoid hard coding item tables.
This problem takes time to resolve, as it is necessary to find out where in the SkillSystems the problem is occurring.
I solved the problem by changing the old pointer 0x8809B10 to the new and the buffs and debuffs are gone.
I’ll continue testing to see if everything is working fine.
Thanks for the help.
FEBuilderGBA also wants to adopt this method.
However, the value of the pointer alone may cause an accidental explosion, so it needs to be done a little more…
By chance, code or image data may have the same value as a pointer.
If the population is large enough, miracles can occur on a daily basis.