FE_Builder_GBA -- If you have any questions, attach report7z

I think that both patches do not work properly because they rewrite the status screen.

If you want to use at the same time, please consider using a package such as FE8N.
However, the skills of FE8N have limitations that can not display the skill animation.

おそらく両方のパッチともステータス画面を書き換えあっているため、正しく動作しないのだと思います。
同時に利用したい場合は、FE8Nなどのパッケージの利用を検討してください。
ただ、FE8Nのスキルは、スキルアニメーションが表示できない制限があります。

FE8N

ありがとうございます
早速試してみます

Thank you
Try immediately

Hi, 7743. It appears that exporting the FE7 world map image leaves a green bar in the bottom-right corner. Here is an example:

This is not a bug.
In FE7, the map is not created because the lower right area does not appear.

1 Like

How would I go about adding in new affinities? I can extend the data and all but how do I add in a additional icon and name for the spaces I added in?

Please read this thread.

1 Like

Thanks!!

I created an event to load a unit on turn 3 that had left the map a turn earlier, as well as to play a cutscene. The unit loads, and the cutscene plays, but then he disappears. Help?

The Event:

Well, your error must be caused by the command (LOAD 2) , try to use the command with (LOAD 1) for join units to your player team, good luck :smile:

Hello, is there a way to add more “extra” unlockable units? Like Caellach and Lyon? I just used the Febuilder tool to add another Unit in the Caellach status list, while it modifies Caellach and his inventory, it does not load the other unit.
So maybe could yo add an extend list option to add extra flags for new units to be unclocked?

The Extra Unit is implemented differently in FE8U and FE8J.
Probably, if it is FE8U, I think that the list can be expanded.
I have implemented the expansion button.
However, I did not do the operation test because the test takes time.
Please let me know if there is a problem.

1 Like

Just checked, It did not work, not sure if the flag was wrong on my end, I used 8B, I rather Settled on using normal unit loading for additional characters.

Please send report7z.

is it possible to change the event where glen dies i cant find it
and another thing that talk at castle frelia its not in the text editor
bye

Possible.
There are also remodeled works where glen participates in the party.
The glen UnitID is 0x25. Because it is within 0x45, you can add him to the party.
In vanilla, he has not participated in any party.
He dies at the event.
At this time, he has not joined the party.
The event he fights with Valter is ch11’s EndEvent.
If you’re not sure, play the game and check the events in the Debugger.

There is a issue with the spell animation editor in FEBuilder. I have not edited the rom at all and tested previous backup roms which all seems to have that thing now, so it does not depend on on the roms.

Imported spells still works but when you export them back, they become screenstretched and the frames are half the canvas. Before that update in FEBuilder, there was no problem with it.

Please send report7z.

This bug has been fixed in the latest version.
Thank you for bug report.

1 Like

In the latest version, myooon correction can be applied to mid2agb.
If the sound is distorted by MOD or BEND, turn it ON.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this is the correct way to post this, but I want to report a bug. I’ve been using the skill system version 2019-04-04 in my hack without any problems, but upon updating it to the latest version 2019-07-08, all the status ailments won’t expire by themselves. The counter will hit 0, but units will still suffer from it, and the only way to remove them is by using items or the restore staff.

1 Like