FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

He said so right under the animation.

Nice. I assume this will replace the current female bow paladin, right? Also, the bow cavalier F is borked too.

Is it? For me it’s working perfectly. (F!Bow cav that is)

Oh. Everyone says it’s busted. I’ve never tested so idk.

The bow cav doesn’t work when attacked at close range, or when the bow cav herself attacks at close range.

1 Like

Alright, noted, I will fix it.

Edit: looks like someone else fixed it somewhere.

What happened to the Yggdra animations?

Nothing did.

We’ve got a new sheet to be added to the bounty list. Finally Zephiel can have multiple weapon types! Also, the magic critical one has too many colors. I figure we should repurpose Zephiel’s existing staff from FE6, the one he turns into a sword, or someone can figure out a better magic crit animation.

Big thanks to Hairyblob for giving permission to format this.

Edit: I also added all of the statscreens from the Stat Screen Blitz to the repository.

Was the fix for the archsage magic supposed to allow it to be used in fe 8? I tried importing it using FEBuilder and it started looping athos raising and lowering his staff.

Well, that sounds like the staff animation, not the magic one.

This is magic.

This is staff.

Edit: Maybe I dumped them wrong. Weird. Try the ‘non fixed’ Athos.

Oh?
Who fixed it?
And was it already added to the repository?

That’s Pikmin. It’s not yet in the repo, but it’s used in the Resonance hack.

So I just took a look at the magic users folder…
It seems like Dark Knight is supposed to be the animation Teraspark made, judging by the map sprites.
But it has … magic and staff animations for the Great Knight, which are already in the Cataphract folder.

the sniper animation are broke i dowloand and dont work

please repair

1 Like

What exactly do not work for you?

Do anyone else have have problems to make them work?

I did download them from the repository and they are working just fine for me. (tested them a few moments ago)
The script seems to be correct too.

I added credits for both to differentiate them. Both animations were made for me specifically at my request, so I figured it was okay if I renamed them. I would call Primefusion’s Dark Knight the GK with Magic/Staves, except it’s an edited GK and we already have a GK with Staves and Magic.

1 Like

Is there anything left to add? Are you doing a bow next?

Indeed, the bow anim is the next on my list.

I can confirm Kenpuhu is the animator
Source: We’re friends

2 Likes

so aruku and kenpuhu are two different people?

Yes, they are.

1 Like