FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I’m actually shocked that Gamma and Skitty, the absolute legends, took ALL the blabber posts out of the main repo thread and put them here, yet also left all the asset submissions behind. It almost certainly took the better part of the day, but it was 100% the superior option.

Big thanks to both of the living legends.

7 Likes

Me: Opens FEU
2333 notifications
Me: What the…

7 Likes

I woke to up about 75 notifs, and I thought THAT was a lot!

I had a modest three. I thought that I had done something very good or something very very wrong.

Guessing from now on, this is our own method of discussion for the Asset Repository. I got say, the Mods are devoted to take the time to transfer all of the posts from what we’ve been using to. Seems that I have to get used to this one as well. As the old saying goes “Improvise, adapt, overcome.”

3 Likes

I love this animation, the way the mage pulls up their hat on their crit animation is adorable and it gives the animation a personality, also WOAH those cape flaps are smooth.

3 Likes

BTW @Klokinator I just noticed this never made it into the repo.

1 Like

Read the first post @JeyTheCount

4 here, lmao, nothing compared to 2333.

1 Like

Why thank you! I actually did put a lot of time and effort into making that animation! It’s the appreciation that matters to me as a spriter. I’m always willing to make animations for anybody.

2 Likes

I got 2338.

3 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

Some of these mugs are in terrbile quality, any chance of getting them in better resolution?

You’ll get higher quality mugs when you fix this DAMN DOOR!

But seriously, I have no idea what you mean. They looked fine to me when I put them in the repo.

3 Likes

Look at the ones labaled “Flora” and “FloraYoung” for example.

Some look as if they were upscaled and downscaled again.

2 Likes

I guess some of them are JPEG’d. I don’t have the time to rename files consistently, let alone inspect them for jpeg’ing or other such issues. They can be fixed by the end user, or they can be ignored, used as a base for further edits, and so on.

3 Likes

I just wanted to signal that it’s the case. Maybe you can somehow get in touch with the author and ask them if they have unprocessed versions, if not, well, it is what it is.

3 Likes

@Permafrost

Regarding this animation: Does only the male have this issue? Or will you repeat the fix for the female, too?

1 Like

I actually didn’t realize there was a female animation until you brought it up, but it has the same issue. I’ll go ahead and add the female fix to my original post.

Also, for some reason trying to import the .bin in the female’s staff folder imports the male’s animation.

1 Like

That… is strange. Very strange. It’s a fairly old animation so I’m not sure when that issue was introduced. Do the non-bin files work properly?