FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

@L95

20210606_024833
I’m working on a Breath Animation to go with these dragons, can I publish it when it’s done?
(This Breath, which I made as a test, is like a gravity Breath, and I imagined a weighty Breath.)

35 Likes

Will there be transforamtion animations?

11 Likes

Absolutely, go for it!

@JeyTheCount Not planning on making any transforms, someone else is welcome to make some

5 Likes

It is very kind of you.
I am considerably glad of these dragons class being usable as I want to make a hack ROM appearing a lot of mana Kate.
I want to make it if I can make transformation animation!
And because I cannot speak English, the long sentence uses Weblio translation.
Please allow for the names such as occupations to be different from overseas edition ROM.

3 Likes

You recorded this gif in mGBA, right? For some reason at 0 frameskip it’s recorded at 50% speed. I’m not sure why this glitch hasn’t been fixed yet, but if you use a site like ezgif to speed it up, it works at normal speed.

ezgif-1-0d3a07b1f50c
I say this because HOLY SHIT, TRANSFORMATION ANIMS. That looks really cool and it’s awesome to have transformation animations for the dragons.

Oh my god, a dark breath for the Earth Dragons too?! You’re a legend, SHYUTERz.

The next year of the dragon is 2024? It’s looking more like 2021 with all the awesome assets being made recently. Y’all are awesome.

7 Likes

Yeah! What a great week for dragons this has been! Is this what happens when l try to work on FF7 instead of FE7?

I’m sorry.

You recorded this gif in mGBA, right? For some reason at 0 frameskip it’s recorded at 50% speed. I’m not sure why this glitch hasn’t been fixed yet, but if you use a site like ezgif to speed it up, it works at normal speed.
ezgif-1-0d3a07b1f50c
I say this because HOLY SHIT, TRANSFORMATION ANIMS. That looks really cool and it’s awesome to have transformation animations for the dragons.

This is GIF which converted the thing which I stored with AVI file in an online conversion site.
The movement in the real ROM works at 100% of speed without a problem.

I was reluctant to do work. I’m sorry.

The animation data of the transformation motion are going to be released via Google drive if completed until transformation cancellation.
I am going to only remake sword Tiki who still made it first.
This is because it is a request.

Please I would appreciate your waiting patiently.

6 Likes

I recommend trying Google Translate. To be honest, your sentences are really hard to understand.

Try writing a normal paragraph as you usually would, but then post three versions of it here. Translate one of them with Google Translate, one with Weblio, and one that uses DeepL.

Google Translate: https://translate.google.com/
DeepL: DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator

I’ve had better results with DeepL in the past, although Google Translate is often easier to use in a hurry because you don’t have to download anything.

3 Likes

Oh I have so many cool ideas to use thanks to these new dragon animations

3 Likes

Female generic fighter!
Triple hurrah!

2 Likes

BTW since we’re talking about dragons, some time ago I’ve seen some guy making dragons and posting his progress here, unfortunatelly I can’t find it now.
Does anyone know what had happened to it?

Do you mean this thread?

1 Like

Oh, sweet. I’ve lost track of it and I was very sad.

1 Like

The lad Sergei is ready to show the world his bulk

2 Likes

I have a question about the Repository. Everything that is there (at least as far as mugs are concerned) are F2E unless it is stated that they are only F2U? Or it’s the other way around.

It’s the other way around.

Read this post.

Oh, I hadn’t read the final thing, ups. Thank you.

One more thing I don’t have to do :slight_smile:
For my project at least

3 Likes

:musical_note: Everything’s better when we share together :musical_note:

3 Likes