FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Wow! Now this is an animation I would use!

Huh, I thought this was in the repo already, but maybe I’m misremembering. I didn’t see any map sprites for it when I imported map sprites, so I’m probably misremembering. Cool of you to script it!

1 Like

I hate you

7 Likes

I started a new contest for the sake of expanding the Repo! Check it out here!

1 Like

Great submission! I’ll add her to the FE6 folder.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, my bad. It’s Oswin, not Owin

You know you can edit posts, right?

I added these mugs to the repo, thanks for all the submissions!

Sorry. I just didn’t knew if you’ll read if I posted it as an edit. It’s Oswin from FE7 so he should be there.

These are fucking amazing every single one
adult Lilina and Guinivere in particular are gorgeous

Oh, and also my old animation for a tactical Space Marine in MKIV “Maximus” Power Armour (Pattern Martian; Standard; Legion Issued).
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KFnw6qQrja7sadvyiwEaIYKK_rZJz92I?usp=sharing
Pretty rad, didn’t even split the combat knife and boltgun animations as it was one of my first.

1 Like

Batta! Frittata!

Ah, yes, I see you are a man of culture as well.

Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense and improves FE8’s diversity. Cool idea!

2 Likes

I dig it. Could be cleaned up a bit, colours-wise (contrast and such) but I dig it

2 Likes

Oh god. She looks good now!

1 Like

Woah, these look really nice!

Very fitting, given your avatar.

Oh hell yeah, these are incredible. I especially love the cyclops, and now we’ve got two different skeleton portraits to work with

1 Like

I’m eternally impressed what can people do with the restrictions of FEGBA graphics.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news JeyTheCount but for most of your FE6 mugs, the mouth frames are in the wrong spots for FE7/8.