FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

Yes, but zerorock is asking for a class card that corresponds to that animation.

nicely done man

2 Likes

You got to Marksman before I could even try, well, it’s a splendid piece of work, well done

1 Like

You are my hero men

11 Likes

You can pass one link with mediafire is link no work on my cellphone

1 Like

Hey Can i put that in the Mug Libary, I’ve been sick for a while and just got back here so if there is anymore we can use over there it helps everyone. Thanks

Edit: Also Send Anymugs to the Communal FE Portraits so it is easier to find, and it means Shin does’nt need to deal with everything.

Yes, go ahead, he’s free to use.

1 Like

There’s something wrong with the bow animations. FEBuilder says the palettes are “different”.

Link sharing wasn’t turned on. My bad.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/t0woss3rl4jmcvc/[T2][SWD][Assassin](Hoodless_+Bow_+Sword_Fix)[M]{Keks_Krebs%2C_Peerless%2C_SD9K%2C_The_Big_Dededester}.zip/file

You can try this too.

Edit: My Battle Sage fix should now also have link sharing turned on.

1 Like

Oh, sorry, thought I fixed that. Just import from the text file and it should be fine.

Oh wow I completly forgot about this animation thingy, thanks for the fix I didn’t notice that

1 Like

oh cool i don’t need to finish mine now lit

1 Like

Could still finish it, and we’d have an alternate. Or if you don’t want it anymore, you could post your unfinished one and it would at least exist in the public area for people to finish and THEN we’d have an alternate.

Now we have an excuse to have both Halberdiers and Dragoons!

bro i already did where have you been

3 Likes

OH. You only finished the first frames?

FINALLY, a halberd!

I’m a total knob, messed up the unarmed frames on Arbalest. Reuploaded, and fixed previously mentioned problem with the bow animation. Updated the original link, but here it is again if you don’t want to scroll up.

4 Likes

Is the video audio delayed or or is it only the horse’s sounds?

Maybe it is just the video