[Fangames] What are you working on?

I’m working on a project of hacking Fire Emblem 7 called Fire Emblem Lights of Darkness. The project is still ongoing now but I will take time to release cause just 2 guys working on the project. But the deo would be released on early this winter

Pair Up for FE8:

5 Likes

how can you do that . that is a great fearture

Fucking wizards

4 Likes

If you still need it, we’ve had a female paladin with a bow animation for quite a while now. Would you like to use that?

This already existed?
Does this already have an animation or has nobody scripted it yet?
Also, who would I have to credit if I upload it to FEU?

It’s already scripted, we just didn’t upload it anywhere. Give us a short moment and we’ll have it up for download.

Oh ok
Its not that i needed it, somebody recommended that i make one since there wasn’t one on FEU yet.
Now all my efforts were in vain
Yours is pretty close to my backup idea for if I couldn’t figure out the shield
Good job man
Did you do a male version as well?

Boom, it’s in the animation thread.
And no, we do not have a male bow paladin, nor do we plan on making one. So it’d be cool to see that!

2 Likes

animation where

Working on it, still got troubles with the map sprite

Doppelganger Technique!

The critical point of pair up is the animation.

1 Like

Fine then call it Guard Stance

Does it give broken stat boosts tho?

I was thinking +50% DEF/RES but -50% STR/SKL or something like that. Good for choking points or in an ‘oh shit’ situation, but not something you want to use too much.

Found this on my computer and touched it up. If anyone wants it its here though I don’t know why you would need this.

Laid down a little bit of the foundation for KlsFE: The Musical today

5 Likes

I’ll buy it if it’s an actual musical

1 Like

Pre-order and you get a discount on KlsFE On Ice, as well as an exclusive sneak peek at KlsFE Goes to Hollywood! :wink:

2 Likes