Fake FEH Banner with Hack Characters

As a preface, I don’t know if this belongs in Creative or Community, so I took a shot in the dark.

So, today I bring before you yet another extremely long thread. This time, I will be creating a fake banner of units for the game FEH, with units to create a new meta/break the current meta as of mid-September 2020. In the past I’ve speculated fun ideas for refines, and twice entire units. This time, I’m going full-out and will be creating a speculative banner consisting of hack characters. I have no plans to make this real, but consider it part of my application if anyone wants to make the fe8 feu gacha playable.

With that out of the way, let’s go. Below I have listed which units I have chosen to participate in this banner. They have been marked as spoilers for your scrolling and reading convenience.

From the minds and hearts of the fans themselves…

First Unit

Erik: Supreme Baker

Son of a war veteran. His father wants him to live quietly as a baker,
but Erik wants to be a knight like his father.
Appears in Fire Emblem: King’s Brand.

Voice Actor: Stefan Martello (See: Rhys)
Artist: Okuma Yugo

Axe Cavalry
HP: 35-
Atk: 31+ (45)
Spd: 38+
Def: 19
Res: 38+
BST: 161

Weapon: Courageous Axe+: 14 might. If unit is not adjacent to any ally and unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice. Inheritable.
Special: None
Support: Reposition
A: Swift Strike 2 (Available at 4 stars)
B: None
C: Def Ploy 3

Summon Quote: Hello, my name is Erik. I wish I had some bread to show you, but…

Special Quotes:
Don’t underestimate me!
I’ve got a surprise for you…!
Try this!
I’ll take you down!

Defeat Quotes:
Ah, all the bread…
That doesn’t look good…
Hold on, I’m not ready…

Tap Quotes:
Here, I baked something for you.
There are a lot of really good cooks here. I should try to expand my skills!
As close as baking is to my heart, protecting those I care about matters to me more.
Even if I’m not the strongest in battle, I promise to do the best I can.

5 Star Level 40 Line: It’s great that you put so much faith in me. It means more than you think. I know I have a long way to go to becoming a knight, but you’ve stuck with me through thick and thin, and I’m super thankful for that. I promise, I won’t let you down!

Second Unit

Mako: Loyal Princess
Princess of New Kythera, and twin sister of Prince Halcyon.
She makes all of her choices based on her definition of justice
and on the command of authority.
Appears in Fire Emblem: Hiraeth Legacies

Voice Actress: Julia McIlvaine (See: Echidna)
Artist: Asanti Tomoyo

Lance Infantry
HP: 47+
Atk: 39 (55)
Spd: 20+
Def: 35
Res: 33-
BST: 174

Weapon: Yzoelta - During combat, if unit’s max HP > foe’s HP, unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. Disables foe’s non-Special skills that “reduce damage by X%.”
Special: Frost Ignis: Boosts damage dealt by 40% of the combined total of unit’s def and res. Cooldown = 3. Not inheritable.
Support: None
A: Life and Death 4
B: Special Spiral 3
C: Empyrean Blood: During combat, if any of foe’s stats are higher than unit’s (except HP), nullifies penalties on unit and bonuses on foe for the respective stat. If any of foe’s bonuses or unit’s penalties are nullified in this way, unit attacks twice. Not inheritable.

Summon Quote: I’m Mako, Princess of New Kythera. As much as I might like to get to know you, I’m afraid I much prefer to focus on getting work done. You may lead me.

Special Quotes:
You will know my name!
Damn you!
Justice shall be swift!

Defeat Quotes:
Ah… Father…
Why am I so afraid…?
I don’t understand…

Tap Quotes:
Halcyon is my twin brother. He’s a bit of a wild card, but I trust him.
Are you looking for something, perchance?
Should we imprison our foes, or eliminate them?
I could use a coffee right about now…

5 Star Level 40 Line: As I fought alongside you, it made me feel like I needed to open up to you. The thing is, I’m not the perfect upholder of justice. I’m just a girl who wants to be strong for those close to me. Maybe then, I can make my father proud. He always emphasized strength, but never looked my way. At the least, if I’m strong enough for you, then I’ll be happy.

Third Unit

Kelik: Stoic Swordsman
A wandering swordsman who joins Siegfried’s rebellion against
the country of Magnus. Blunt and rude, but has a soft spot.
Appears in The Last Promise.

Voice Actor: Nicolas Roye (See: Sothe)
Artist: Kita Senri

Sword Infantry
HP: 45-
Atk: 37- (53)
Spd: 45+
Def: 23-
Res: 26-
BST: 176

Weapon: Arectaris - Unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range, and nullifies effects that prevent unit’s counterattack. Grants Atk/Spd+3.
Special: Constellation: Increases damage dealt by 150%. Cooldown = 3. Not inheritable.
A: Darting Breath
B: Spurn 3
C: Savage Blow 4: If unit initiates combat, foe and foes within 2 spaces of foe take 10 damage after combat. Inheritable.

Summon Quote: Hm? So, you’ve brought me here. I hope I don’t have to take over this operation, too.

Special Quotes:
Can you feel the weight?
Don’t get in my way!
My potential shines through!

Defeat Quotes:
So close, yet so far…
How is this possible…?
So this is what you felt, Kain…

Tap Quotes:
Why are you doing that? Stop it.
I’m Kelik. That’s all there is to it. My history isn’t important.
Don’t get in my way. That’s your warning.
You can do better than you are now. I’m sure of it.
I don’t tolerate foolishness.

5 Star Level 40 Line: So, this is it, hm? You’ve commanded my blade for this long, and now you wish to spark a conversation with me? Very well, I’ll bite. The only reason I join these battles is so that I can find that man, Leon, and take my revenge against him. What do you mean there’s an archer named Leon around these parts? No, it’s another man. If you don’t know him already, he’s not worth talking about, anyhow. Perhaps my motivation is selfish, but it is what it is. It’s simply my calling.
(In the Japanese version, Kelik would refer to the mage named Leon rather than the archer named Leon.)

Fourth Unit

Void: Girl of the Week
The Demon King killed her family and took over her country.
Appears in Fire Emblem: Void’s Blitzarre Adventure.

Voice Actress: Marisha Ray (See: Oboro)
Artist: Soeda Ippei

Lance Cavalry
HP: 43
Atk: 40+ (56)
Spd: 25+
Def: 30
Res: 24-
BST: 163

Weapon: Super Blitz - Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, if Special cooldown count is at its maximum value, grants Special cooldown count-1. If unit initiates combat, attacks the lower of foe’s Def or Res.
Special: Blitzkrieg - If unit’s HP > 75%, boosts Atk by 60%. Otherwise, restores HP = 50% of damage dealt. Cooldown = 3. Not inheritable.
Support: Rally Up Def+
A: Atk/Def Solo 4
B: Lull Atk/Def 3
C: Panic Smoke 3

Summon Quote: Yo.

Special Quotes:
Let’s get this over with!
Don’t test me!
Donate to Circles!

Defeat Quotes:
The Blitz… was a failure…
Can I try that again…?
Donate to circles…

Tap Quotes:
Come on, got anything else to do?
I don’t have anything on me, I swear.
What do you want to talk about?
You should donate to circles.

5 Star Level 40 Line: There’s no time for support conversations when you’re making a Blitz. I appreciate the attention, though.

Free Unit

Belle: Runaway Princess
The Princess of Fortuita. When her mother is killed by
her own advisor during the war with Arynden, she is
forced to seek refuge.
Appears in Fire Emblem: Staff of Ages.

Voice Actress: Laura Stahl (See: Tanya)
Artist: Amagaitaro

Sword Flier
HP: 37
Atk: 35- (51)
Spd: 37+
Def: 24
Res: 35
BST: 168

Weapon: Callandor - If unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd, unit can counterattack regardless of foe’s range. If unit’s HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
Special: Sol
A: Distant Defense 3
B: Guard 3
C: None

Summon Quote: I’m Belle, Princess of Fortuita, it’s good to meet you. Now, where are your enemies?

Special Quotes:
Take this!
You can do better than that!
Luck is on my side!

Defeat Quotes:
I have betrayed myself…
Maybe I can still fight…
How is this…?

Tap quotes:

I’m doing quite alright, thanks for asking.
Something on your mind?
Have you seen Owen and Sawyer at all, by chance?
Happy to see you, friend.

5 Star Level 40 Line: Hm? You’re looking a bit dour. Do you feel bad for me? Hmm. Yes, perhaps I’ve been through a lot, but I’ve grown strong because of my experiences. The only way to be a good leader for Fortuita is to be stronger than my mother was. I respect her a lot, but sometimes, I must admit that she was perhaps too lax with the Arynden invasion. That doesn’t give Seneca the right to kill her, though. I’ve learned a lot from being with you, too. When I return to my world, I’ll be sure to take what I’ve learned with me. So, if you’re still feeling upset, just remember that I thank you.

Feel free to leave feedback on the choices I made, and the quality of the writing. This took me 6 hours to do.

8 Likes

kelik get over here SHeena needs you for fodder

3 Likes

smh no luigi justice and pride

4 Likes

did you miss the part where belle uses swords and also has a canon legendary weapon?

1 Like

Reading on assumes you’ve already read the stats. No spoilers here.

I will probably come up with more fake units here, for the fun of it. To stand alongside Mako is…

Halcyon: Rogue Prince
Prince of New Kythera, and twin brother of Princess Mako.
Although he respects the rules, he prefers to create new routes
that benefit the people, even if it means breaking laws.
Appears in Fire Emblem: Hiraeth Legacies

Voice Actor: Lucien Dodge
Artist: Asanti Tomoyo

Sword Infantry
HP: 40-
Atk: 35 (52)
Spd: 44+
Def: 28-
Res: 27
BST: 174

Weapon: Seneca - If unit initiates combat, unit can make a guaranteed follow-up attack, and foe cannot. During combat, If unit’s HP ≥ 25%, grants Spd +6, and reduces damage taken from foe’s attacks by 10% of unit’s speed.
Special: Winds of Change (Taken from Young Merric)
A: Flashing Blade 4
B: Null Follow-up 3
C: Empyrean Blood: During combat, if any of foe’s stats are higher than unit’s (except HP), nullifies penalties on unit and bonuses on foe for the respective stat. If any of foe’s bonuses or unit’s penalties are nullified in this way, unit attacks twice. Not inheritable.

Summon Quote: I’m Halcyon, Prince of New Kythera. I’m not much of a fighter, but if you want to play a game of cards I’ll be down.

Special Quotes:
Behold, the Emissary of Wind!
Just try to hit me!
This is it!

Defeat Quotes:
I was too reckless…
Charon was right…
Lucky shot…

Tap Quotes:
Mako’s always taking things too seriously. Don’t listen to her.
Sometimes I wonder when my luck will run out.
Even when the going gets tough, it’s important to smile.
How about a game of blackjack? Just for fun, I swear.

5 Star Level 40 Line: I know that the expectations on me are great. As a descendant of Lyon Tyriss, I have to carry a very heavy burden. I don’t particularly like it, even if I dedicate myself to them. Sometimes I dream of just being able to retire quietly, and live happily. As such, the quiet moments I’ve been able to spend in your army are some of the best I’ve been able to experience in a very long time, and I’m really thankful for it. Still, I get bored really quickly, so I enjoy the battles, as well. I’m happy to call you a friend.

1 Like

you bet i did… what’s its name lol, i’ll adjust properly

The sword’s named Callandor. While she doesn’t obtain it in the available versions of Staff of Ages,

SOA spoilers

you can see Seneca wield it during the battles against him.

fixed.
although i won’t do anything about the fact that belle actually has a res stat, unlike in soa. heroes stats don’t make sense anyway.

1 Like

I might make a few of some characters from old/cancelled projects

1 Like

Smh not making mako and halcyon a summer duo unit

1 Like

good enough but don’t be afraid to look over it again when you become awaken

when will we get voice quotes for them 0:

I really like the idea of this. Could anyone potentially make a character?
I’d be interested to make a character of the project I’m working on. (I have no thread of the project because it isn’t progressed that far. But I do have all the characters and how they are supposed to look like later)

Holy SHIT this was horrible, never writing at 1 AM again

I guess I’ll keep it up but I hate it

2 Likes
Top tier yes

Honeydew: Heckin’ Honeydew
A mercenary from the state of Belaro. She has an
affinity for chickens.
Appears in Fire Emblem: Vision Quest

Infantry Axe
HP: 41
Atk: 34
Spd: 43
Def: 26
Res: 31
BST: 175

Skills:
Heckin’ Axe - Spd +3. If unit is within 2 spaces of an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 and bonus to Atk/Spd during combat = current penalty on each of those stats × 2. (Example: if unit has -7 penalty to Atk, grants Atk+19, for a net bonus of Atk+12.) Calculates each stat bonus independently.

Special: Luna

A Passive - Flashing Blade 4
B Passive - Repel 3
C Passive - Atk/Spd Oath 3

i’m bad at writing so i don’t think i’ll do quotes

4 Likes

i thought she was an archer

1 Like

The fact that there hasn’t been a Legendary Siegfried banner baffles me

2 Likes

This aged well. It’s great to see rom hack characters get so much love like this, thank you!

2 Likes