Edgy Narration Competition

there was a time once, when I would stare at the mirror and see a man… But time has changed me… Eroded me.

For now when I stare into the mirror, I see no man. No beast. No creature.

I only see… The blade

3 Likes

Don’t you know… if this blade seeped the blood… of the departed souls I’ve struck…
Faithless shall be dispatched… Devout will be erased…
I will decorate this place with the pain of the wicked mortals…

But before all of them perish from my edge…
My blade foretold that you will be the next sacrifice…
I wonder if your screams are as enjoyable as the departed…
Ha, let’s see if you can match my dance… my graceful, etched sharp dances.

Die.

2 Likes

Hmpf, scars? No, scars are a sign of failure, I don’t have any scars on my body.
The only scars I wear are those from my older life… Back on those days
I didn’t know what the Way of Blade was, and I lost everything because of that…

But now I am a new man… A man, full of bloodthirst, capable of changing
the destiny with the blade he wields.

Now succumb to this scarless man’s blade.

3 Likes

This is a support convo from my Area 51 hack, sorry if its a bit long, also sorry for not edggy text, i just had to make it have sense

-Stefan: Oh…Graha- i mean Dia, look at this.
its a litle kitten
-Graham: So sad
-Stefan: …What?
-Graham: It reminds me of my dead father
-Stean: A small kitten reminds you of your dead father
-Graham: …Aktualy…when i was young i also had a cat
-Stefan: Oh, that nic-
-Graham: But he died…
-Stefan: …Well im sorry about that
-Graham: I was playing with him and with my younger brother. It was fun…but then my brother died
-Stefan: …
-Graham: I remember the day he died
-Stefan: The cat or the brother?
-Graham: The cat…but i also remember when my brother died…i remember the devastating look on my mothers face
-Stefan: Well that makes sens-
-Graham: But she also died
-Stefan: …
-Graham: Last thing she did was taking me to the local barber to get a hair cut. The barber was a good man
-Stefan: Let me guess…the barber died
-Graham: Sadly yes…U know…death isent such a big thing, we will all die suner or later, there is no reason to be afraid of death…because its just such a amall thing
-Stefan: …Well it was jinda of a big thing for your cat
-Graham: Yes…he died.

Alright… I need to be upfront with… y’all.

Two people… in our community… have been… back-stabbing, fake-faced cowards… Xenith… and Myst are not your friends. Unlike them… I’m going to say what I think about them in the public… because… I’m not a fucking… coward.

4 Likes

I’ve come to make an announcement, Xenith’s a bitch ass mother fucker. He pissed on my fucking romhack. That’s right, he took his hacker little shitty asm out and he pissed on my fucking romhack, and he said his buildfile was THIS BIG. And I said “that’s disgusting!” So I’m making a callout post on my twitter. com. Xenith, you got a small buildfile, it’s the size of this midi except WAY smaller. And guess what, here’s what my git looks like: PFFFFFFFFGJT . That’s right baby. All events, no txt, no extensionless, look at that it looks like two events and a bat. He fucked my romhack so guess what, I’m gonna FUCK THE EARTH. THATS RIGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU GET, MY SUPER LAZER PISS. Except I’m not gonna piss on the earth, I’m gonna go higher. I’m pissing on the MOOOOOON

10 Likes

boi, that isn’t a monologue or italicized, did you even read the rules?

(it’s also not edgy either)

sorry bro, i was a bit confused by the rules, but i had the spirit of the death in mind.
i just feel empty now because of anger that i had inflicted on you…it brings back old memeries of pain form my childhood…all the time i have lost…all the things i have lost…it brings warm tears to my eyes…remembering the pain of that sufering…it just makes me want to end it all…and let angel of death take my soul avay…

"So I’m 26, soon 27. No education, no legit job, almost no money.
I lived all my life in those rat infested blocks, filled with cripples, junkies, criminals and sex degenerates.

My whole life was a mistake. Dumped by my whore of a mother, I don’t even know my father.
Raised by some ex-gangster that now is rotting in some jail.
Learned from young to steal, shoplift… even to sexually please the odd customer.
Of course that gangster mofo would take all the money. For “child caring” he said. Just wasted all money on cheap drinks and hookers.

Day in and out I’ve been called “unwanted garbage”, “trash”.
Yesterday I stole a Glock 19 from the car of a drug dealer while he was further away pissing at some pillar like the dog he is.
I’ve had enough of this world. Everything should just go to hell.
I’ll take as many “trash” as I can and take them to hell with me.

It’s 5:24PM. In about half an hour it will be pitch dark.
I take my last cigarette from the pack and head straight.
I won’t be returning home tonight."

6 Likes

Two weeks of edgy monologues…
No sign of any results…
Are the powers that be in FEU just gathering our edge?
Are they using it to power their goof machine?
For hour after hour, people have lined up, writing edgy narration.
They bought into this believing there was a prize for winning.
But they weren’t old enough. No matter how old you are,
you just got told “maybe when you’re older”.
I don’t have all day…
I won’t be a wrinkled old lump. Age and edge don’t go well.
I won’t be a pawn to the FEU goof machine.
I will overthrow the machine!

2 Likes

Pft, I’d like to see you try. Your swordwork is sloppy. You’d stand no chance against a true student of the blade.

You face the council’s finest and this dusty old lance is what you point at me? If you hope using the gifts of the five would stop my magic from tearing you apart limb by limb, you are sorely mistaken. Well, Make me laugh, then.

3 Likes

I am Knight General Holton Cabal, well feared as the Blood Reaper. If you think I’m as half as nice as Lanmark, you’re sadly mistaken. He is a fighter, and I… I am a killer! Now scream! Scream before you die!

5 Likes

What is red?

I don’t know. I honestly don’t know anymore.

You see, the color red has become meaningless to me- that’s how many lives I’ve taken with my blade.

Every day, it’s always the same- chop, slice, cut, cut, the occasional dodge, chop, cut.

They can’t beat me.

Nobody can.

My hesitation to kill disappeared a long time ago, and the screams no longer register at all. I see the ghosts of the slain when I sleep, but even those have just become a part of my dreams, rather than the nightmares of others.

Really, I am the stuff of nightmares- and the more of a nightmare I become, it seems, the more I seem to lose.

Red- the color of the hair of my lover who I had to kill for her own good. Red- the color of the sunset who’s beauty I once admired. Red- the color that has burned itself into even my dreams.

Red- it’s meaningless to me now.

One more thing lost to a past that I doubt anyone else could understand- really, killing is all I’m good for, no two ways about it.

Another day living a waking nightmare, corpses surrounding me on all hours- I wonder, could I even be called human anymore?

I do not consider myself a man merely pretending to be a monster anymore- but rather, a monster only pretending to be a man.

After all, why else would you no longer refer to me as human?

Yes, that’s right, I know you’re there, hiding and afraid to face me. You’re so afraid, in fact, I could stand here talking all day, and you wouldn’t do anything but tremble in fear, paralyzed by the living death standing before you.

No matter, though- you’re not the first to do so- nor will you be the last.

Cry to whoever you please- nobody is going to save you now.

Your life was but a meaningless dream- and I’m the nightmare you’re never going to wake up from.

Rest in peace. It’s nothing personal.

5 Likes

Hope. Dreams. Ambitions. All men walk these roads to the future. For you, these paths were cut short the moment you came to stand before my blade.

1 Like

You fool.
I am sorry you ever held a hope against me. It does not matter how powerful a warrior you are. All that lives will die when facing against my newfound power: The power of the Blood Sword. And yet, your ambition led you here.
The price of ambition… is death.

2 Likes

We’ve met before… ah, you don’t remember me? No matter, I’m not the most memorable one… I’ve learned that people tend to forget what I look like… people forget what I said… but people will never forget how I made them feel, as I sink my lovely Maya into their rotten heart, watching them twitch in their final dance of despair, wondering how it feels like to be dying… ‘cept I’m already dead inside.

I’ll make sure you remember me.

2 Likes

Heh. Do you really have any idea of what you’re getting into kid? I was like you, you know. So bright and full of hope, and optimism, and disgusting words like that. Oh I hated that version of me. Don’t give me that look now. These scars? The pain? They only make me mightier than the shell of a man I was.

Ha! So you think you have guts huh? You really think you can stare the reaper in the face and come back without staining your pants? Well I did that day. My blade was stained with the blood of friend and foe alike, not even the river Lethe could have washed the taint from my body. But I never faltered. I looked death and the eyes and spit in his face!

I’ve heard what the others have called me. A hero? A killer? What difference does it make? After the hundredth corpse they all look the same. There is only those willing to kill, and those who are to be killed, the predator, and the prey. Trust me kid. If you want to go down this path, there’s no glory for you here. Only the promise of death and blood await, and isn’t that glorious on its own?

2 Likes

It looks like your Pokémon aren’t dead.
I can at least make them faint.
Blue would like to battle.

Or even edgier:

Red:
… …
… …

3 Likes

It is not the sight of blood that excites me. No, it is the sight of those who have wronged me splayed across the ground, begging for the sweet mercy of death, as my people did before them. But I will not allow them to pass on quickly. No, these wretched scum do not deserve such a peaceful passing. Instead, I will have them experience pain like no other, and every time they reach the brink, I will bring them back, all to torture them anew. When they die, they will not be crying because of the pain, but because they are finally being released from the everlasting hell which is my thirst for vengeance.

2 Likes