DrPikachu's Sprite Works

I already have a topic set up on SF, but what I have might help here as well.

For example:

Here are some map sprites I put together.

First off, the female Fighter and Warrior. I’m sure these are fairly common among GBA FE sprite topics, but I wanted to try my hand at it. I stuck with the hair bun because I liked that style the best for these sprites.

The Merchant, however, is a more original endeavor. It’s the result of a concept of making a self-defense-viable version of the Transporter, obviously based on FE13!Anna as a model. That’s why I used the female Myrmidon’s head.

If you would like more details or want to offer critiques or suggestions, feel free.

2 Likes

I’ve only seen the FEGirls FemFighter animations because you pointed them out, so the similarities are coincidental.

seriously, I only thought the hair bun was kinda cute…and practical

I definitely like the merchant sprite, although my only ‘complaint’ (if you can call it that) is that it’s not a redhead. I’d love to see a male version of it too.

Well, in case you’re curious, here’s a redhead version:

I originally went with blue hair so if one wanted, the Merchant wouldn’t have to be Anna.
A male version is in the works, as well.

2 Likes

Hmm. I like the merchant being a viable sprite for a female Soldier class as well (especially a Soldier class that shows the face and looks better than using Ephraim).

We now have a male Merchant!

yes it’s based on jake not merlinus
I kept the overcoat thing the female Merchant had, but added a yellow strip (cuz I imagine he’d keep it open slightly instead of closed) and toned down the way the bottom flares out so he looks more manly.

I used the GBA Fighter’s head as a base, because it looks very similar to DS!Jake’s appearance. I also used the same “rule” for the feet as the Archer classes.

2 Likes

Is the merchant going to get a battle sprite?

super omega ultra kaio-ken big bang attack necro of oblivion go

1 Like