Dragon's sprites

Don’t worry about it.

All three of that guy’s accounts are now suspended until September 1, 3019 (not a typo).

8 Likes

As I said I upgraded (or at least tried) old portraints and making a new one
Henry Nathan Sasha Lee

(I’m not sure about the first one’s shading and the girl’s robe)
Let me know if there are any problems and how to fix them.
Thank you so much, again. :smile:

8 Likes

Well done, keep it up. I don’t see too many mistakes. You know which one is my favorite, right? Ha ha, yeah, that Neimi-like one. :slight_smile: Also, you’re good with the chibis.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I’m sorry for have died for so much time… and I’m going to tell you the reason
I started developing my hack making attemps over and over, but I was so unsatisfied and I hated my unoriginal story and dialogues. Therefore I started studying english more, trying to create natural conversations. Right now I’m working more on the total script with a friend of mine, setting aside the character’s portraints
I’m only making sketches of the new characters, and they’re missing the mouth and eyes frames, and the chibi too, and until they’re ready I won’t dump them here…
Also I’m sharing the same pc at home with two other people, so I can’t use the right programs…
I apologise again with you all for missing for so much time, but this is not a goodbye. I’ll come back but it will take a while, time to finish all the dialogues, which maybe I will share on a right topic about my hack for feedback and more corrections
I hope you understand (Still sorry for my english)
See ya! :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: I wanted to write this so much time ago, but I was too afraid of the possible reactions and bad feeling I might cause, but you helped me with that guy while I were sleeping :sweat_smile:, so I knew that I was safe from anything. Thanks again!

3 Likes

There’s no deadline so just take all the time you need. Also your english is pretty good.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m finally back! :slightly_smiling_face:
With sprites and… a question!
So, first, this are my most recent portraits!
As always, I would really like to receive critiques and advices, so that I can improve them
I also have to thank a lot @LaurentLacroix for have shared the base portrait (on Mugging Blitz 8) which I used and edited for the 4th one (the girl with the bandana) (If I messed up with credit let me know, It’s my first time using someone’s else stuff, and I’m sorry if I did something wrong)
Ariel Byron Cornal Costantine Darius Evelin2 Lee2 Marylon Theonir 2 Vencel
Then I also have a particuar question:
I would like to use this sprites for my hack but It’s fine also to share them and make them free to use? Or should I like recolor them myself and make them free to use with credit, so they won’t be the same looking character from my hack?
I know that it’s a stupid question, but I don’t want to make character only for my hack, I would like to also share stuff to the community and be helpful
I hope to have been clear on my question
New portraits coming stay tuned! :smile:
EDIT: Grammar

11 Likes

Looks awesome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean it’s your sprites that you made, you’re just being kind enough to let others use them. IMO they are already your characters and I don’t feel like you need to change them to use your own product.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering my “not so smart” question!
I thinked about it and I’ve decided to make them free to use with credit,
they’re now on the main post! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi! I’m back! :slightly_smiling_face:
These are my most recent portraits that I have made.
As always every comment, critics or advice is welcome (expecially with the right one, I’m not much sure about her)
Leo Opal
I really wanted to share more, but I’m had stuff to do, and I’m also trying to accompish something for my hack, and I usually make portraits as I need them for the hack and I’m so sorry for that…

Looking for your opinion and advices for these two and also the older ones if you want! Hope to share something again soon, as the next time I would like to try making something entirely new, and slice less! :grin:

8 Likes

omg your sprites are so cuteee I love them

1 Like

Thanks for the comment! :blush:

1 Like