Dense's Sprites

G’day all, Dense here.
Some of you probably know me for the mugs I created for one of the mugging blitzes bring em back pls . That aside, I never really posted anything. So today, I finally decided to change that by sharing some of my work. These portraits were originally planned to be used for a romhack I was working on buuut I realized that romhacks just aren‘t my cup of tea. If you want to use them for something then feel free to ask.

Three Houses:
SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Hilda%20fe SomeDenseGuy%20-%20timeskip%20hilda SomeDenseGuy%20-%20bernie SomeDenseGuy%20-%20lyssi SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Timeskip%20lyssi SomeDenseGuy%20-%20bernie%20timeskip SomeDenseGuy%20-%20timeskip%20mercedes
I tried something different with pre timeskip Bernadetta and Mercedes by having them face the other direction. I am not sure if it worked out well though. Most of them still aren‘t finished but I will update them once I am done.
(Credit to George Reds for Lysithea’s color Palette. He also made an amazing Lysithea himself.)

Work in progress:
halfbody%20new%20year%20anna%20-%20%20Dense
My original Intention was to create a Christmas Anna portrait, but I couldn‘t finish it in time for Christmas. The new year began and new year Anna was announced so I decided to sprite her instead.

That said, I hope you all had a good start into the new year. See ya.:wave:

54 Likes

Bernie :heart_eyes:(the best girl in modern fe)

7 Likes

Are there frames for any of the 3H portraits?

2 Likes

Nice
Did you made the frames for mouth and eyes?

1 Like

These are lookin’ pretty cool, i’m excited to see the end result of that Anna, she’s looking great!

3 Likes

Nice job on the Lysithea. Tho, I just notice that some of your characters share the same face. Not a bad thing, but I just found it interesting.

2 Likes

a n n a

2 Likes

All of these sprites look great! Especially timeskip Mercedes, she looks lovely. I like how you did the frills and the veil.

3 Likes

Hello, first of all, great work, second, are they framed? I really need that post time skip Bernadetta, I’m scripting a Bow Knight Bernadetta animation and the mug and a map sprite are the only thing left

2 Likes

Thanks you all for the compliments! I had a lot of fun spriting them. I’m sorry but they are not framed and I probably wont frame them. Sorry for the late reply.

7 Likes

I’m back and with new stuff as well !

Updated Portraits:
SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Berndatta%20timeskip%20updateSomeDenseGuy%20-%20Hildas%20updated

New potraits:
SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Edelgard%20timeskipSomeDenseGuy%20-%20flayn%20versuch SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Palla%20archenaia%2C%20echoesSomeDenseGuy%20-%20New%20Anna%20crop

Wip’s:
SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Pyra SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Flayn%20timeskip

Had a lot of fun spriting them!

39 Likes

SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Flayn%20timeskip
fish

15 Likes

Lovely as always!

1 Like

Fishy

2 Likes

heya :wave:, heres some new stuff I uploaded on Twitter:
SomeDenseGuy - BowknightCipher Selena SomeDenseGuy - Nifl Lyn SomeDenseGuy - NohrNoble Corrin

And heres what I’m currenty working on:
SomeDenseGuy - Nemisis, Hilda wip
I’ve never really sprited any male mugs, just many many females. So heres Nemisis!

58 Likes

10/10 all of the time

1 Like

What a nice work!

1 Like

Omg these are amazing. I love Lysitheas time skip portrait. I’m sorry someone stole your work, you’re amazing and shouldn’t let it discourage your talent. That being said, I would love to see you do a Deirdre portrait. She’s one of my favorite characters in the FE universe and I haven’t seen any customs of her really :sob::sob: keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Thank you! thats really sweet. I’m happy that you’re enjoing my work. I’m sorry for my late reply.

heya :wave:, it´s been a long time since i´ve last send some sprites on here. So here’s stuff I have been working on so far.

Halfbodies:
SomeDenseGuy - Christmas Hilda SomeDenseGuy - witch corrin SOmeDenseGuy - pyyra

Potraits:
SomeDenseGuy - portraits

WIP’s:
SomeDenseGuy - byleth, sothis SomeDenseGuy - muspl minerva SomeDenseGuy - gintoki SomeDenseGuy - spring severa SomeDenseGuy - portrait wips
though, I gave up on some of them, I’ll definitly finish them someday.

Stills:
SomeDenseGuy - stills
I’ve been trying to get into animating recently. It’s kinda hard to get into this though.

39 Likes