Dense's Sprites

G’day all, Dense here.
Some of you probably know me for the mugs I created for one of the mugging blitzes bring em back pls . That aside, I never really posted anything. So today, I finally decided to change that by sharing some of my work. These portraits were originally planned to be used for a romhack I was working on buuut I realized that romhacks just aren‘t my cup of tea. If you want to use them for something then feel free to ask.

Three Houses:
SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Hilda%20fe SomeDenseGuy%20-%20timeskip%20hilda SomeDenseGuy%20-%20bernie SomeDenseGuy%20-%20lyssi SomeDenseGuy%20-%20Timeskip%20lyssi SomeDenseGuy%20-%20bernie%20timeskip SomeDenseGuy%20-%20timeskip%20mercedes
I tried something different with pre timeskip Bernadetta and Mercedes by having them face the other direction. I am not sure if it worked out well though. Most of them still aren‘t finished but I will update them once I am done.
(Credit to George Reds for Lysithea’s color Palette. He also made an amazing Lysithea himself.)

Work in progress:
halfbody%20new%20year%20anna%20-%20%20Dense
My original Intention was to create a Christmas Anna portrait, but I couldn‘t finish it in time for Christmas. The new year began and new year Anna was announced so I decided to sprite her instead.

That said, I hope you all had a good start into the new year. See ya.:wave:

37 Likes

Bernie :heart_eyes:(the best girl in modern fe)

3 Likes

Are there frames for any of the 3H portraits?

1 Like

Nice
Did you made the frames for mouth and eyes?

These are lookin’ pretty cool, i’m excited to see the end result of that Anna, she’s looking great!

2 Likes

Nice job on the Lysithea. Tho, I just notice that some of your characters share the same face. Not a bad thing, but I just found it interesting.

1 Like

a n n a

1 Like

All of these sprites look great! Especially timeskip Mercedes, she looks lovely. I like how you did the frills and the veil.

1 Like