[FE8] [Complete] Fire Emblem: Euphoria

—Eirika and Seth go on a journey in a foreign land. They will face fierce challenges in order to rescue two girls, Lyn and Ninian.
—They will cross the paths of never-before-seen enemies. Unknown to their world, they will face a big twist waiting to disturb the gods of time.
—War in the great continent of Emmeria has brought a great instability to the universe, and now they all must face the consequences of humanity’s sins.

This game contains 6 chapters and 1 Extra chapter unlocked during chapter 1.

Chapters

Prologue: A Mission For Knights
Chapter I: Enslavement
Chapter Ix: Death Railway
Chapter II: Discipline
Chapter III: Subordination
Chapter IV: Sadism
Chapter V: Last Hope
Chapter VI: Compassion

Screenshots

Download

FE8 - Euphoria (FEU Edition)

FE8 - Euphoria (FEU Edition + HP Bar)

FE8 - Euphoria (FEU Edition + HP Bar + Hard)

Credits - Portraits

—Portraits—

- Eirika
Eirika (Older) {MegaCowsamMan} ===> Made by {MegaCowsamMan}.

- Seth

image ===> Made by {Sterling Glovner}.

- Lyndis

Lyn Classic Formatted {MonkeyBard, Wasdye} ===> Made by {MonkeyBard, Wasdye}.

- Ninian

Ninian {Atey, Frames by JeyTheCount} ===> Made by {Atey, JeyTheCount}.

- Lumi

{VelvetKitsune} F2E OC 34 (No ears) AI ===> Made by {VelvetKitsune}.

- UFF Commander

Hime-humps (A) ===> Made by {Mrkisuke}.

- God

(Valak) F2E OC 9 AI ===> Made by {Valak}.

- God

Mage (No face,) {MemeStarAlbert} ===> Made by {MemeStarAlbert}.

- Villagers

Villager (U) Updated {Ghast, HyperGammaSpaces} ===> {Ghast, HyperGammaSpaces}.

Credits - Battle Animations

—Battle Animations—

- Seth
anime_000 ===> Made by {Seal, Arkth, Aruka, Kenpuhu}.

- Spec Ops

anime_0007 ===> Made by {Fc0255}.

Credits - CGs

{Dark}, {FRG BlackBurn}, {Fallout 4}, {ManlyBadassHero}, {Gakuen Shinshoku: XX of the Dead}, {Ace Combat}, {Ebinku}, {Helheim}.

16 Likes

(In reference to the Warnings Section)
So the game in its current state will be the final version, regardless of anything incomplete?

1 Like

Why am I seeing the Advance Wars tanks???

1 Like

If smth has maboi Seth involved, you get my instalike.
btw, tanks looks cool!

1 Like

Yes. At least for now. I’m going to change the [Complete] to [Unfinished] but I will only finish after getting my health to a better degree.

Lol, It’s the great continent of Emmeria, they are on the year 2017.

I’m glad you liked it. Luckily if my health gets better I want to add few things that will bring a sense of ‘‘being unique’’ to the game.

The project is no more dead, now it is as a phoenix, reborn

What will pack a punch in the next update:

New Sprites

Durandal Lyn

Battle Animations For Mobile Anti Air Missile Launcher System

Anti-Air, now named as SPAAG + description

Changing the silly ending of the last chapter to the TRUE ENDING I wanted from the beginning!

8 Likes

Guys, it’s happening. I’m stipulating 2 weeks to release the pre-final version. After that, there will be bug fixes and the introduction of some patches in a separate version.

A few spoilers to fill your curiosity

I like to code events, a lot!

New revamped dialogues and texts

New classes goes brbrbrbr

6 Likes

Hi, everyone! It’s taking me longer than anticipated to finish the project. However, with some good will, I believe I can finish it during these last days of the year!

So, in order to maybe satisfy your curiosity! Here are some screenshots of the last build.

Custom Battle Animation

Spell

ScreenShots

Custom Icons

Icon15Icon2Icon6Icon7

Why delaying so much?
A: I’m really sorry for all this delay! But I want to upload this project in peak condition, which means polishing a lot of assets that I believe will make a great addition to the game.

5 Likes

For everyone waiting, here is the download link. It contains 3 Versions of the game.

1. FEU Edition = The default experience and what I designed the game to be.
  2. HP Bar = This version contains the patch for HP Bars.
  3. HP Bar + Hard = This version contains HP Bars and an extremely hard experience for those who think they can oppose God.

Know Bugs
  1. Magic Animations may glitch the screen. This is a visual glitch and won’t affect gameplay.
  2. During the ending, 3 characters won’t appear. Includes Seth, Eirika and both COs from the factions.

Download

FE8 - Euphoria (FEU Edition)

FE8 - Euphoria (FEU Edition + HP Bar)

FE8 - Euphoria (FEU Edition + HP Bar + Hard)

Disclaimer: This is very likely the final version, however, if you spot something amiss in the game, you can DM or send it here too.
Let’s not trouble the staff with silly reasons, shall we?

5 Likes

will check this out because I love Seth and Erika as a pair.

Typo: “Take my arm” not “Take my army”

Strange Yellow pixel on Seth unit. Disappear after ending the turn.

Strange Pixlel appear again on this chapter

I figure it out the HP Bar under the unit is glitching out so that is why the strange pixel is showing up

Some of the Advance War units is missing their entire face :face_vomiting:

The blackness in their face is horifying

Oh they were wearing black mask:

typo:Your Wound are getting worse:

The Music and sound sometime cut off or radio static got mix in with the music. I am Playing on mGBA

Using F117 to attack Formantis freeze the game. Turning off animation does not fix the problem

1 Like

Witch with a T.

thanks for the hack it was INTERESTING.
I see you are a fan of Ace Combat too. I was surprise when I saw the name Belkan.
But for the love of God fix The Freezing Bugswhen attacking Formantis with the F117. It really destroy my enjoyment of the hack

1 Like
About Issue Reported

Take my arm” not “Take my army”

typo:Your Wound are getting worse:

Witch with a T.

Noted! I will fix these grammar mistakes!

Strange Pixel appear again on this chapter

I think I have an idea of what could be causing this. I will try to fix it as a top priority.

The Music and sound sometime cut off or radio static got mix in with the music. I am Playing on mGBA

I will do some testing, the music may have some glitched instruments in it.

Using F117 to attack Formantis freeze the game. Turning off animation does not fix the problem

But for the love of God fix The Freezing Bugswhen attacking Formantis with the F117. It really destroy my enjoyment of the hack

I thought I had fixed this issue before uploading! I will dig in to fix this issue.

I’m happy you liked it! It took me a few months to accomplish the end of this chapter, and your comment really makes me feel profound joy.
I will address and fix the issue you reported. Thanks again for playing and helping me by sharing those bugs!

<< Everybody! Attention! Attention! >>

If you are in the last level DON’T use the F-117 “Stealth Fighter” to attack any units. For some reason, the game is breaking, and I’m currently thinking about what could work to solve this bug.

Any other bugs addressed in diealot post are being fixed or worked on.

I will focus on fixing these bugs during this week; however, I cannot make any promises due to other projects taking up a lot of my time.

I shall address this as soon as I can!

<< Thank you all! Godspeed! >>

3 Likes